illegal fugee makes a mint

I actually agree with Joe in his last post you cant shout someone down without giving an alternative.

I suggested that immigrants pay for their processing just as any other immigrants do when entering Australia Canada etc SA huge cost doesnt come into it and it would put off a criminal /terrorist using that route of entry.

Sponsored Links
oilman said:
Slogger said:
seen the news

1 illegal fugee has been caught the police say he could have fraudulenty made claims to the tune of 1 million quid

this is the tip of the iceberg and in my mind this is enouight for me to say close the F****** door on the lot of them and repatriate the rest back to where they came from regardless of what they face

who the **** cares i know i dont and i know most of the uk couldnt give a **** either we are too soft on these c**ts

make me f******* sick and any dogooder wanting to dogood f*** off with them we need to get medevial on this lot teach them a good hard lesson

wake up you fools wake the **** up

Here's a reminder of the start of this topic.

The "illegal fugee" doesn't seem to have been tried yet. Is he guilty?

(Apart from in the eyes of several posters here).

You can't put in any official system to stop them coming in when you're taking money away from the very agencies who are expected to police it. As it is, they can get in by the truckload. First the government (you know, the useless target obsessed bunch of wasters we have as an apology for a government) give resources to the immigration and Customs and Excise agencies.
he got 3 years prob gave some to an islamic cause bless him and i can answer the question on immigrant claiming benefits dont give them any close the door and any here waiting to be processed we give them housing and food vouchers no cash not a penny see how long it takes for the tide to ebb not long i bet

lock the borders who cares about them anyway i dont let them eat cake

joe-90 said:
JulieL said:
Joe - of course there are some asylum seekers that aren't genuine and there are some individuals who make multiple fraudulent claims - I don't think anyone is disputing this fact.
But there are also lots of people who are born and bred here who are abusing and taking the p**s out of the system who are quite capable of working but can't be bothered (I know many!!!)

What does that have to do with anything? There are tens of millions of pounds spent chasing benefit fraudsters, in what way does that justify not preventing asylum fraud? What kind of logic is that?
joe

It has a lot to do with it actually - as we are talking about fraudulent claiming - and you can't just restrict this to looking at asylum seekers only.
I haven't actually said or implyed in my post that it doesn't justify preventing asylum fraud......... :!:
I'm sorry that you don't understand 'my logic' - it's not that complicated though - my logic is that benefit fraud is benefit fraud - whether it's by asylum seekers or others - and should be tackled as such.

I don't agree with any 'group' of people undetaking fraudulent claims no matter who they are.

The tens of millions of pounds you mention can't even sort out the fraudsters from this Country never mind the asylum seekers!!

joe-90 said:
OK then softus.

What do YOU propose the government do to prevent fraud by bogus asylum seekers? How do YOU propose we deal with it?
I happy to admit that I don't have an answer to that one, but the value of this topic to me is that it's making me think about it.

However, me not having a definitive answer to the problem of fraudulent claims is not really very surprising, since the action I've taken is to lodge my vote at every election at which I'm entitled, and then to present my opinions to the elected representatives so that they are decide what to do using the power of debate in the HoC and other controlled forums. I meet regularly with my local council representative, and I send Emails to my MP when I want to comment on a topical subject. IMHO this it the best use of my time, the rest of it being needed to (a) earn a living and (b) take brief respite from being on call in a service industry.

Furthermore, not having an answer doesn't disqualify me from pointing out the flaws in the ones that you present. If logic can demonstrate that a particular idea is unworkable, then what does is matter who documents that logic?

By what I'm sure is a sheer cooincidence :)wink:), this HoC debate apparantly occurred yesterday afternoon.

Sponsored Links
Freddie said:
joe-90 said:
Freddie said:
Spaghetti junction Birmingham
What's it got to do with this thread? :(
Because you cornered him into giving you an answer so he threw a witty in to get himself out of the situation
Not so Freddie, you're confusing what's happening with what you want to happen. If you point your eyes back at the posting, you should spot the fact that joe-90's question was directed not at oilman but at JulieL, who BTW is talking a great deal of sense.

Something that I must have missed is how you and joe believe yourselves to be in charge of this topic and thereby issue ultimatums for answers! If you can't see how crazed that behaviour is then try talking to someone you need information from, face to face, and give them a time limit to answer your questions. A word of warning though - choose anyone except blokes in white coats, 'cos they don't suffer fools gladly.

Freddie said:
Again Softus????
Again what?
Freddie said:
...this is were i came in and what i am referring too, i honestly havent a clue as to what any of the points you refer to in your last post to me
Well, all I can say is that if you can't follow the topic then you should drop out of it.

Softus said:
Freddie said:
Again Softus????
Again what?
Freddie said:
...this is were i came in and what i am referring too, i honestly havent a clue as to what any of the points you refer to in your last post to me
Well, all I can say is that if you can't follow the topic then you should drop out of it.

Again you have got me or what you think i refer too mixed up with something else

JulieL said:
Freddie - Now I know why I've stayed away!!! ;) :LOL:

I just think it's sad, still it beats smelly willies and pongy fannys doesnt it? :LOL:

Freddie said:
JulieL said:

I just think it's sad, still it beats smelly willies and pongy fannys doesnt it? :LOL:

Don't know about that Freddie :LOL: - you never get a smelly widgie or pongy tuppence arguing with you!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

How about that i have found two words the censure doesnt recognise

JulieL said:
Freddie said:
JulieL said:

Don't know about that Freddie :LOL: - you never get a smelly widgie or pongy tuppence arguing with you!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

The first time you do--YOU KNOW IT'S TIME TO PACK IT IN !!

Sponsored Links
Back