illegal fugee makes a mint

Softus said:
You certainly make it sound basic

It is basic, mate. We are not quibbling about whether a sample proves someone should go to prison for murder - just that 2 or more individuals with a simliar DNA profile should appear in the same place at the same time to see if they are or are not the same person.

Whadaya reckon eh, sport? Is it a goer?

joe

Sponsored Links
And as Joe and I have both pointed out, DNA fingerprinting can be combined with other biometric information.

joe-90 said:
It's no good blustering mate. You are saying that DNA profiling is not accurate?
Well - tell me what you mean by accurate and I'll gladly answer that one.

joe-90 said:
Better tell that to the courts and the police eh?
If you like, I could refer you to many papers in which the legal profession is doing exactly that.

joe-90 said:
What I'm saying to you is that if immigrants were DNA profiled on arrival then their profile could be databased (the UK already has 2 million on its database). Then every new claim and every new profile could be cross-referenced. If there appeard to be a close match or a posotive match then an inteview could be arranged to see both parties at the same time.
Oh jeepers - do you actually have the merest inkling of the cost of taking a sample and storing a profile? Or is your suggestion exactly as it appears - a fanciful notion of an overwhelmingly expensive implementation of something that won't even work in the way that you propose?

joe-90 said:
Now you tell me what is wrong with that?

I've already told you what's wrong with it - see my litany of facts and reasoned argument that you refer to as blustering.

joe-90 said:
Or if you like you could take fingerprints or iris photographs.

Because you have a national database of such records stored in your bedroom I suppose. Or perhaps you imagine that a Secretary of State can click his fingers and !kazaam! there's a new branch of the FSS just begging for truckloads of samples to measure.

joe-90 said:
Take your pick, mate - they'll all work.

Oh yes they'll work - just like your ground-breaking idea of keeping magnetite in suspension will work.

It's not possible that you're genuinely as stupid as you make out. This has to be a wind up.

joe-90 said:
It is basic, mate. We are not quibbling about whether a sample proves someone should go to prison for murder - just that 2 or more individuals with a simliar DNA profile should appear in the same place at the same time to see if they are or are not the same person.
Give me strength - what on Earth do you imagine a "similar profile" means? Does it have to have the same colour skin perhaps? Or just thick lips and curly hair? Or what if a bunch of stupid people entered the country - the police would be round your house every five minutes for the rest of your life.

joe-90 said:
Whadaya reckon eh, sport? Is it a goer?
No. It is very far from being a, er, "goer".

Sponsored Links
AdamW said:
And as Joe and I have both pointed out, DNA fingerprinting can be combined with other biometric information.
Adam, you can't "point out" something that is not true. You can assert it, but you would be a fool to do so from a position of no knowledge. FYI, the term "DNA fingerprinting" is exactly the one associated with the prosecutor's fallacy that contemporary forensic debate refutes.

Have you read any facts at all about DNA profiling? And I mean facts, not the stuff in the newspapers.

And exactly what do you believe is meant by "other biometric information"?

seems you all have got it totally wrong ?

stop them f***ing coming in close the door tell them noooooo more handouts and if they do get in send them back with f*** all

wtf are u lot on come on noooo more means no f******* MORE if they are persecuted in there country so what i dont care do you ask your neighbours

stop all fugees from any of there immediate family too i know of an asian family that has there cousins come over only to stay and not go back this goes on and on and on etc

shoot the f******s if we have to i really dont care but what i do care about is no more of them coming here

we are soon to be seeing them taking the law on in large numbers as in france what will u say then

come on get them rivers of blood flowing is that what its going to take

f)()() them all

Absolutely. You can do all the DNA tests you want, all that does is waste money on these ******s.

As soon as they turn up, tell them to **** off back. The money thats wasted on them could supply hospitals, schools, better roads, better public transport etc etc.

As far as Im concerned, this country welcomes any old **** that wants to come here.

The thing is, slogger, than England has always accepted immigration - it's part of the country's very fabric.

Which one of us can say that we're not descended from another nationality, be that Indian, Irish, Dane or Gaul? You can deny it, but it doesn't make it untrue. You can be racist, but that's only destructive. Even if you don't like the idea, the UK's strength, if it has one, is in its diversity of cultural influences.

Just an observation but i've found that the one's that mouth off and complain about others tend to be the worst offenders of what they are complaining about. :eek:

Yet another intellectual threrad I see.

Slogger, to a degree I agree that we need to stop all imigratioon to the UK for 10 years, this will allow us to remove those here illegally, properly process those that are here legally and in parallel put in place measures to prevent abuse of the system when it is restarted.

DNA profiling will work Softus, however it should not be the method used, the obvious one is fingerprinting when they enter the country. DNA profilling is expensive and time consuming, fingerprinting is old tech, but it is reliable and the software for computers to scan a print to find a DB match is pretty straight forward and could be installed at all Social Security Offices, however I would go so far as to ALL claimants should be fingerprinted and entered on the DB to prevent UK citizens from perpetrating multiple claims, and this does happen.

The whole PC system in this country needs to be dismantled. We now have a Ban on "piggybanks" as it may upset Muslims, there is now a ban on the term BC (as in Before Christ) for dating, it must now be BP(before present) so as to not upset non-christians.

What a load of stuff and nonsense, if you don't like it..**** off. The liberals are the ones ruining this country, not so much the foriegners coming to live here, some of the less honest ones simply take advantage of the liberal clap trap that is in place in many of our Government institutions...

oilman said:
Big_Spark said:
........... fingerprinting is old tech, but it is reliable ........

This may make interesting reading then.
reading the article it seems to suggest that it's not so much the validity of uniqueness of fingerprints rather that there is no hard evidence of this uniqueness and therefore the legality of convicting someone without hard evidence is what is being brought into question, interesting reading nonetheless.

Softus, old mate. I don't give abuse over the anonymity of Internet forums. If I've got an issue with someone I'll look them in the eye and say my piece. It's a man thing ya know? Besides, the only people that give abuse in forums are those losing the argument.

Now let's get back to the argument.

The world is full of people of all races that are willing and able to lie their way into this country in order to line their own pockets via fraud, and in a rising number of cases, use the money to do this nation harm.

Apparently you are quite happy for this state of affairs to continue. We live in a democrasy and you have the right to have your say. Thankfully, few agree with you.

The 21/7 bombers had lived in this country for 10 years after we took them in and gave them shelter and a new life. Ten years ago there were just a fraction of the numbers we have today, so how many more bombers are there in the pipeline? These people were actually committing the welfare scam that I and most others want preventing. The best way is either DNA profiling, fingerprinting, iris photography etc.

This will prevent fraudsters claiming many different identities.
Not only that, with a computerised fingerprint system the would be fraudster could be checked instantly against a database - if he was trying it on he could be apprehended at the point of the crime and removed from the country.

The problem is that as long as people such as yourself are willing to see their taxes spent on criminals (many of whom want us dead) then the problem will perpetuate.

Take a look at France, Germany, and Birmingham - don't you see problems ahead? No? Oh well, at least I've tried.

joe

As regards the setting up of a DNA database for storing immigrants DNA----

If you were to apply to emigrate to Aussi--New Zealand---Canada---America-----you will find that YOU being the APPLICANT are liable and will have to pay for all the application produre costs and that is besides having whatever funds the State country require you to have to qualify for immigration entry.

So why arent those and the new cost of taking and storing records of DNA samples paid for by immigrants into the UK ??????

Sponsored Links
Back