illegal fugee makes a mint

Softus said:
The thing is, slogger, than England has always accepted immigration - it's part of the country's very fabric.

Which one of us can say that we're not descended from another nationality, be that Indian, Irish, Dane or Gaul? You can deny it, but it doesn't make it untrue. You can be racist, but that's only destructive. Even if you don't like the idea, the UK's strength, if it has one, is in its diversity of cultural influences.

ok so what u say can be consrtude as the truth so be it who am i to say different BUT

BUT its time to stop now STOP we are full no more no more ever thanks

Sponsored Links
Surely the biggest test of whether peoples can live together is in Iraq.

Not only can the Muslims not get on with the Kurds of the North, but the Sunni and Shia Muslim populations are bombing each other to bits and on the verge of a civil war. So why does anyone in their right minds believe that Muslim and Christians will get on together? Does anyone remember reading about the Crusades?

Did we learn history's lessons? Nope!

So we are doomed to repeat them.

joe

Freddie said:
As regards Kendor and Oilman and others liking or defence of immigrants and the immigrant system in the UK---lets look at some facts................blahblah.........

If you have a point to make make it. You are doing your fact twisting again. What I don't condone is the wholesale hatred of any particular group, even English people who turn into Irish immigrants.

(While you go on with your hatred of Islam/Muslims/PVA in render, Just remember that a VERY significant part of European culture owes its origins to ........Islamic scholars.

on the subject of christian crusades there is one ongoing in iraq dont be fooled by the media it is US AGAINST THEM NOW

soon within 10 years which is soon in my book / it will be too late to do anything so best get it on now start shipping them out my vote will be with any governement that shows immigrant ( illegal or not now ) the door slammed shut in there faces

we need to stop the famiilies here from brining there cousins in aswell or we will be a minority in our own country ( white )

as you may know i am not pc never have been never will be now **** them all and for me the sooner the fugees kick off the sooner i can tool up and kick off to get them

we never had this problem with the jamaicans this is all down for f******* religion MUSLIM religion and it has shown it has no place in a modern society

Sponsored Links
oilman said:
If you have a point to make make it. You are doing your fact twisting again. What I don't condone is the wholesale hatred of any particular group, even English people who turn into Irish immigrants.

I think you are losing sight of who hates who in this scenario. We gave then food and shelter (21/7) and they bit the hand that fed them.

And how many times must I hear "Muslim leaders". Aren't they British? Aren't their leaders the same as ours? Don't we all belong under the same Parliament?

Then again if you look at the number of Muslims in the army - you'll get your answer.

joe

I think we should just take a look at whats happening in france and wonder how long it'll take to reach our shores. :(

oilman said:
Freddie said:
As regards Kendor and Oilman and others liking or defence of immigrants and the immigrant system in the UK---lets look at some facts................blahblah.........

(While you go on with your hatred of Islam/Muslims/PVA in render, Just remember that a VERY significant part of European culture owes its origins to ........Islamic scholars.

Oh i wasnt picking a fight, you appear to get your wires crossed again.

My reference to you and Kendor was because in that thread you were the ones who appeared to be sticking up for immigrants because of your views i should imagine?

I never had a hatred of a group of people--i just took everything with a pinch of salt untill a group of people confirmed all the stuff about them by murdering innocents simply because they saw them as the legitimate enemy--that has never been done before.

freddie said:
My reference to you and Kendor was because in that thread you were the ones who appeared to be sticking up for immigrants because of your views i should imagine?

How many more times, it's a matter of not supporting this wholesale hatred. Which bit of that don't you understand? I do not have to "support immigrants", just because I don't support the zenophobes.

There is a stupid dick politician in France who was inciting the hatred of a group he referred to as "scum", look what's happening now.

oilman said:
freddie said:

How many more times, it's a matter of not supporting this wholesale hatred. Which bit of that don't you understand? I do not have to "support immigrants", just because I don't support the zenophobes.

There is a stupid dick politician in France who was inciting the hatred of a group he referred to as "scum", look what's happening now.

I understand exactly what you are saying.

oilman said:
freddie said:

but he was right to say they where scum as they are we need another enoch powell to say what is going on here cry me a river ( of blood)

Slogger said:
oilman said:
but he was right to say they where scum as they are we need another enoch powell to say what is going on here cry me a river ( of blood)

Yeah, that's really bright isn't it. They now have rioting all over France with property being destroyed, but it's the "scum" that's doing it. So will you be so pleased when some of YOUR "scum" trashes your home, YOUR van, attacks YOUR family? You really have thought this through haven't you?

oilman said:
Slogger said:
oilman said:

Yeah, that's really bright isn't it. They now have rioting all over France with property being destroyed, but it's the "scum" that's doing it. So will you be so pleased when some of YOUR "scum" trashes your home, YOUR van, attacks YOUR family? You really have thought this through haven't you?

Are you saying this Fench bloke started the riots there Oilman? by his scum comment

I accept we'll never know what started it, but his comment is certainly portrayed as a significant factor.

oilman said:
I accept we'll never know what started it, but his comment is certainly portrayed as a significant factor.

Ah well but one thing though even living out of England with very very few muslims the bombings have done maybe irreprable harm to them in the eyes of others so clever were those people who did it

Sponsored Links
Back