illegal fugee makes a mint

Freddie said:
...the muslims of today see us the westerners as the enemy...
Freddie - do you actually know what it means to be Muslim? You appear to think that it's a term applied to a geographical area, or was that a slip of the keyboard?

Either way, it's hard to take seriously a point of view put forward by someone who can't exercise care or accuracy in their choice of words on what is an incredibly sensitive subject. Personally, I'm no more a fan of political correctness for the sake of it than I am of any "ism" that you care to mention.

I'm completely behind everything oilman has written on this topic, but if you can't drop your extremist dogma for one moment to consider that there might be other, equally valid, points of view, then (a) it's not worth debating with you and (b) you have not tiniest iota of a remote chance in hell of persuading anyone else around to your way of thinking. And I use the word "thinking" in its loosest possible sense.

Sponsored Links
so ban the islamic faith in the uk

it has no base here now it has proven itseld to be corrupt

a few of there high mullas saying it is terrible doestn cut it for me so i would say hang your religion up or leave now free passage to an islamic state

goodbye and goodriddance anyone trusting anything to do with islam now will be a fool they have admitted that there religion has a hidden agenda and that is to make the uk an islamic state f*** THAT come on get the gloves off

ps if anyone burn my van i will have there heads off cos i bought me one of them subaru swords on tinternet luvly

honest officer i took it off him he was coming straight for me

Sponsored Links
Freddie said:
NOT REALLY NOT THE SLIGHTEST BIT INTERESTED AND WHY SHOULD I? THE ONUS ISNT ON ME TO TRY AND UNDERSTAND OTHERS ----

Maybe not, but it's as well to understand "your enemy".

I DONT WISH OR TRY TO IMPOSE MY VIEWS OR WISHES OR WAY OF THINKING ON ANYONE UNLIKE OTHERS.

Who also have the right to post their views, and generally do it without the shouting and the odd slight, (unlike others).

IF YOU THINK MY POINTS ARE EXTREME THEN THATS UP TO YOU I EXPRESS MY THOUGHTS ON THIS MATTER BY THE ACTIONS OF OTHERS I NEVER HAD THOSE VIEWS UP UNTILL A FEW MONTHS BACK AS DID MAYBE A LOT OF OTHERS

Could this knee-jerk reaction be just what terrorists want to generate, then the general population can do their work for them, by in-fighting?

Softus said:
Freddie said:
...the muslims of today see us the westerners as the enemy...
Freddie - do you actually know what it means to be Muslim?---- NOT REALLY NOT THE SLIGHTEST BIT INTERESTED AND WHY SHOULD I? THE ONUS ISNT ON ME TO TRY AND UNDERSTAND OTHERS ----
Well, IMHO the onus is indeed on you.

Freddie said:
----YOU DONT KNOW WHAT I THINK AND I NEVER SAID THAT ----
Um, you're telling us what you think - you yourself have said so later on in your posting. And you're getting very hot under the collar about that when you've just projected your [mis-]understanding of how a Muslim person thinks of westerners [sic.].

As I said before, you appear to think that it's a term applied to a geographical area. It isn't.

Freddie said:
I HAVE THE RIGHT ON A FORUM TO EXPRESS ANY VIEW I LIKE ABOUT ANYTHING AS LONG AS IT IS WITHIN THE RULES, I DONT WISH OR TRY TO IMPOSE MY VIEWS OR WISHES OR WAY OF THINKING ON ANYONE UNLIKE OTHERS. IF YOU THINK MY POINTS ARE EXTREME THEN THATS UP TO YOU I EXPRESS MY THOUGHTS ON THIS MATTER BY THE ACTIONS OF OTHERS I NEVER HAD THOSE VIEWS UP UNTILL A FEW MONTHS BACK AS DID MAYBE A LOT OF OTHERS
Yes, OK, I geddit - you're a racist, a fascist and a bigot. And slogger wants to take off someone's head with some kind of 4-wheel drive car.

The hypocrisy of both of your views is astonishing - are you not even the tiniest bit humbled by the history of Britain wandering the globe, overpowering and slaughtering in the name of the Christian faith? Would you like to like to return to a time when we were always right and anyone who disagreed was either murdered or 'educated'? To my great embarassment you're living proof that, sprititually and emotionally, this country never really left the cave.

If you go along to a BNP meeting I suspect (although I don't know for sure) that you'll find many others of like mind.

Freddie said:
unfortunatly the muslims of today see us the westerners as the enemy .

Freddie how many Muslims have you actually asked about this.

What about Muslims who are Westerners, do they see themselves as the enemy?

It's a bit like saying that Westerners see Muslims as the enemy just because of a few people who hold views such as your's and slogger's.

I am going to a Muslim country in a couple of weeks, I will ask the people there what they think.

petewood said:
I am going to a Muslim country in a couple of weeks, I will ask the people there what they think.

I would be very intrested in that. Would you post the info when you return?

Oilman i wasnt shouting i was trying to reply to each of the points and it went wrong and it was after no sleep due to thunder and lightening so i was too knackered to change it.

Softus--i know Oilmans views he also knows mine i was talking of immigration and the lies and properganda spouted by this goverment.

My views on muslims are because of their actions, as Oilman has pointed out many times it was the result of a few, and as i have pointed out before you cant do this stuff without help by many people including the silence or help of a whole community.

If i am a racists in your eyes for hating? a group of people for killing or wanting to kill or impose their stuff on a majority who arent like them then you must be right.

Oh and i definitly aint gonna condemn the British empire stuff just because at the moment it is fashionable with the loony left to slag them off and distort the truth of our history, if Britain hadnt behaved the way she did which wasnt good in all cases then the world would be a much more sorry state than it is now and we certainly wouldnt be on the map

Freddie said:
................. if Britain hadnt behaved the way she did which wasnt good in all cases then the world would be a much more sorry state than it is now................

This is a statement of opinion. You cannot run different versions of the World to see which one was best. Britain was taken over by the Romans, and the Anglo-Saxons then the French. It is as it is, would it have been better? Fortunately Europe had a good pasting from the Moors who (if I'm correct), brought in Islam, and the acedemic "benefits" that came with it. For one thing, you'd have a bit of a problem with the top row of your keyboard without it.

Petewood those things i stated as muslim quotes are well documented even with the latest from a radical muslim countries leader last week Iran but amazingly none of you see that as racist but my view and i havent said death to anybody you think is racist.

oilman said:
Freddie said:
................. if Britain hadnt behaved the way she did which wasnt good in all cases then the world would be a much more sorry state than it is now................

This is a statement of opinion. You cannot run different versions of the World to see which one was best. Britain was taken over by the Romans, and the Anglo-Saxons then the French. It is as it is, would it have been better? Fortunately Europe had a good pasting from the Moors who (if I'm correct), brought in Islam, and the acedemic "benefits" that came with it. For one thing, you'd have a bit of a problem with the top row of your keyboard without it.

No my point is Oilman that in those days when England was at war with France Spain etc, you had to have money and wealth to survive so thats the way it was that you went to other parts of the world in search of wealth to beat your foe just as they did for the same reasons.

Luckily those countries that got visited from Britain got the best of a bad bunch as you only have to look at the countries that the others visited to see how their countries and population were treated-----i certainly aint gonna condemn Britains past for that.

Right up untill 1939 Britain and it's dependants who wanted at that time to belong to the Empire what was left of it were under attack from those countries who if they had won would have been very bad news for all and luckily we won but still the loony left amongst you condemn and shame our ancestors for doing so.

That is almost treason and its disgusting.

Freddie said:
Petewood those things i stated as muslim quotes are well documented...............

That's ok then. Weapons of Mass Destruction were "well documented", just turned out to be lies. What the heck, give the story to Rebecca Wade, (you know, the champion against domestic violence), then we'll have the truth, not.

oilman said:
Freddie said:
Petewood those things i stated as muslim quotes are well documented...............

That's ok then. Weapons of Mass Destruction were "well documented", just turned out to be lies. What the heck, give the story to Rebecca Wade, (you know, the champion against domestic violence), then we'll have the truth, not.

Very true but thats your glorious leader for you, and after you knew it was lies you still put him back there again.

Sponsored Links
Back