immigration on the rise.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So much for the claim by the Tories that they would cut immigration.
Why doesn't Camoron show some honesty and admit that there is F, all he can do about immigration because of the simple fact that are own "British"
politicians handed control of our borders to foreigners years ago.
There are around 300 million people in Europe who have the right to unrestricted entry and settlement in the UK, in other words they don't need the consent of the democratically elected government in the UK to come here and bring their grannies and any one else who wants to escape Bankrupt Europe.

Sponsored Links
Just heard on the news that one of his right hand men has defected to UKIP.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
I can't verify the truth of the previous story as I'm afraid to say it was the BBC

Even if he cared, the only way Cameron can meet his stated target is to encourage more of us to leave.

We could export some trash.

As he has no power to limit those coming in why would he even make such a stupid pointless proposal?

I think we should make lying by MPs illegal.

Sponsored Links
Douglas Carswell. I wonder if his children will be taken away?

Even if he cared, the only way Cameron can meet his stated target is to encourage more of us to leave.

Believe me, with every passing day in this country, the thought of leaving it gets more and more appealing.

Problem is where can one go??

Canada, Australia? Interestingly, both have substantially smaller populations than England does.

It wouldn't surprise you to know that England is most densely populated country in Europe - with about 420 people per square kilometre.

I've noticed, over the last decade, that everywhere round where I live seems much busier, be it the roads, Schools, Drs, not being able to find a parking space, ugly housing estates popping up everywhere, etc.

Not at all easy to get into either Canada or Australia unless you happen to be minted.

The days of getting into those countries fairly easily have gone.

What we need is a country that makes no financial checks, no criminal checks, a country where you can go to, not work, not contribute and still get free health service and monthly hand-outs and given priority over the indigenous people......... Oh, I just realised, I already live there.

Not at all easy to get into either Canada or Australia unless you happen to be minted.

The days of getting into those countries fairly easily have gone.

Yes, I believe that if you have something to offer - not just money, but skills, knowledge and certain abilities, those countries may welcome applicants.

I think it's only Britain that doesn't worry much about such things.

To be honest, I think it's the generous benefits that is the real attraction. Other EU countries seem to be second choice for that reason.

Afghanistan may seem an attractive proposition in the coming years, it will almost empty.

Looks great? It looks dire, drab and totally uninteresting.

Not a KFC, McDonald's or even a Chinese takeaway in sight, nope not for me I'm afraid.

Believe me, with every passing day in this country, the thought of leaving it gets more and more appealing.

Problem is where can one go??

Plenty of places - not difficult to find somewhere far better with better quality of life and a culture being maintained that is similar to our own.

First option is to find a country that may have large scale immigration like ours, but has the size to escape it. Eg. USA - too difficult to get into. AUS - too hot, Canada - too cold. But somewhere like France fits the bill. Most immis living in the big cities, great healthcare, food, wine and way of life. Anywhere nice in the sticks in The UK is getting expensive now because of white-flight. Getting a nice house with a few acres near a nice village/town in France is still very affordable.

Second option is to find somewhere smaller, but that's had hardly any immis and is more or less 100% Caucasian. That's why I visit The Czech Rep. and Poland a lot. Nothing there for the parasitic immis, so they don't go there. Because of it, places like Prague have a vey low crime rate. Unusually low, considering it's a capital city.

If you put some thought into it, it's not difficult to come up with somewhere better than The UK - a country I hardly recognise from 30 years ago. Everything here is on a downer.

Sponsored Links
Back