Impact moling new water supply pipes

Gas service through a sewer is another favourite.

That was another job my mate had.
Called to an escape In the town center......They found a 18" main that had been laid through a brick main sewer.
They had a fookin big hole in the middle of High Street for weeks diverting it!!!

Sponsored Links
Marvellous! we can make technology that'll drill underground or mole from one point to another, but cant work out what's in between the 2 points and avoid hitting it..... Crew directional drilling for a new water main under the stream in my local park managed to loose the head of the drill somewhere beneath the stream they think. I was told if I could find it I'd be laughing, at £30k each, they're not cheap.....

All the local beach combers will be out with their metal detectors soon! Treasure hunt is on:LOL:

Sponsored Links
Good luck to them, its going to be fairly deep, and you'll need a 6" pump to overpump the stream while you dig. If it rains, forget it.....

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back