ImPOTUS

Sponsored Links
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/mar/23/sidney-powell-trump-election-fraud-claims

"No reasonable person would conclude that the statements were truly statements of fact,” argued lawyers for Powell
Never mind, I'm just getting started.
Here's Sidney Powell's website where she lists all of the mountains of evidence she has collected, none of which has ever been examined in court.
That should keep you busy for a while, if you actually want to SEE the evidence, as opposed to just denying its existence.
Copy this into your browser and it should take you straight there.
Some posts don't age well.

Some posts don't age well.

Quite...

Haha, you mean by the Dominion lawsuit for what is it one and a half billion in damages or something?
It will never happen, for one very simple reason.
In America they have a thing called 'Discovery', if you are being sued by someone for libel you get to look at all of their emails and any other relevant documents pertaining to the case.
Lin Wood is acting for Sidney Powell, here is his very short and succinct reply to the Dominion lawyer who sent her a threatening message warning of a lawsuit, sorry for the delay it took me a while to find this as Lin Wood has also been banned from ****ter now.

"Dear Erik

I represent Sidney Powell. I have carefully reviewed your letter of December 15 2020. I am not impressed. Ms Powell retracts nothing.

File your lawsuit."

Sponsored Links
Yes I have, you just haven't been looking at it.
Never mind, I'm just getting started.
Here's Sidney Powell's website where she lists all of the mountains of evidence she has collected, none of which has ever been examined in court.
That should keep you busy for a while, if you actually want to SEE the evidence, as opposed to just denying its existence.
Copy this into your browser and it should take you straight there.

defendingtherepublic.org
Some posts really don't age very well.

But I'm sure we'll finally see some evidence from Sidney being presented at trial after all.

When someone quotes Scarlet pimpernel in this thread Bobby Dazzler comes up.
Strange but true.

Sponsored Links
Back