Impressed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just a quick note to say, I think the advice given on here is amazing.
I am an industrial spark, working in maintenance/fault finding etc, and think its amazing the amount of knowledge about the regs and istallations which can be found on here. My question is, how on earth do you remember them all!! Or do you literally use your copies of BS7671 every day??

Sponsored Links
I don't know about everyone else on here but a love for the job, the personal satisfaction of doing a job well, the appreciation shown by customers and the fact that we are dealing with peoples lives means that I try to remeber as much as possible. And when in doubt reach for the regs and always talk to colleagues, share experiences, be open and honest and don't let pride or embarrassment get in the way.

I agree this is one of the first places I go for affirmation or help

I've got the book on the cusion next to me...

it's not a very thrilling read and doesn't really stick in my head for some reason..
obviously regs that we use often tend to get remembered, but even the regs cours isn't about remembering the entire book, it's about learning how to navigate it and find the bits that you need..

Sponsored Links
Just a quick note to say, I think the advice given on here is amazing.
I am an industrial spark, working in maintenance/fault finding etc, and think its amazing the amount of knowledge about the regs and istallations which can be found on here. My question is, how on earth do you remember them all!! Or do you literally use your copies of BS7671 every day??

Welcome on board nukespark:cool:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back