In desperate need of bathroom storage!!!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone help?? I have been living in my house for a year and have been looking for storage units for my incredibly badly planned bathroom.

I need an under basin storage unit and a tall thin unit, only problem is the units I have found are all to tall or wide for the miniscule spaces I have.

I don't really want to start remodeling the bathroom itself as it was only refitted about 2 years ago...obviously by a company who thinks that there doesn't need to be any space in a bathroom for things like toiletries and loo roll!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Forgive the outburst of temper but I am a might frustrated! Is getting made to measure furniture the only way and will it be a shocking price??? :eek:

Thanks Linz

Sponsored Links
To have bespoke furniture made may be your only option. Regarding price what’s the old saying you only get what you pay for.

Budget & scarper incorporated will quote you next to nothing but charge you the earth.

My Bespoke furniture be it for bathrooms or any other room comes fully finished inside and out but you have to pay for such service,

You can’t always blame the designer for the lack of storage space the client all so as a input regarding the design.

Solid%20oak%20free%20standing%20vanity%20unit%202.jpg

oak%20bathroom%20(1).jpg

Linz - why not make a feature of the stuff you want to store; open shelves featuring folded towels, chrome (or wicker type) storage boxes (IKEA maybe) to contain the bumwipes, etc. These shelves can be placed anywhere. If you look in any decent design magazine these days the trend is for the open-shelf concept ... so be of 'the moment'. Of course there will always be those who like the idea of hiding the stuff away.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back