In for a Penny in for a Crypto

Sponsored Links
Sure I have. It is not invested in Tulip Bulbs, Cryptocurrency, Gamestop shares, Hometown International’s delicatessen, or the non-existent honesty of Prime Minister Johnson.

Do you want to buy some Magic beans?

Sponsored Links
I’ve got a tip for you John. Don’t bet on Keir. Lol. You’ve got to get out of this losing streak.

How much have you wagered on this?

https://www.oddschecker.com/insight...ate-bookies-slash-odds-for-pm-leaving-in-2021

borisjohnsonexit.jpg

I hear a van is on 24-hour standby

urn-publicid-ap.org-aaf3460c0a07430baf1f96ef544e7b76.jpg

And Carrie's gold wallpaper is hardly dry yet.

Beep beep beep. Quick change the subject. If I was him I’d be gone at the soonest reasonable opportunity, not like Cameron the weasel.
Why should he put up with people like you . Bitter, nasty. He’s earning a pittance, good luck Boris, you’ve been through a hell of a year. Go out at the top!

When you work out his wages, he’s on about £25 an hour. Who could survive on that!!

BTW John, never gambled in my life other that the grand national

Oh, Bodd, you could have given me £100 and next week I will tell you if it has gone up or down.

If someone else gives me £200 for your £100 I will give you the extra, less commission.

That's exactly what I have done; I've given you £100... you are a made up bank.

In a years time you will tell me that £100 is now £50000. But really its Zero.....its mythical. You have spent my £100. I decide I want that £50000 to buy a Lotus.

You pay me out because that's the way the scam works..... if you refused to pay me my mythical £50000 then the scam is over. No one is going to buy any coins if you don't pay out.

When you work out his wages, he’s on about £25 an hour. Who could survive on that!!

I could live on £25 an hour 24 hours a day...7 days a week. Free rent free grub, car fuel

Personnally, I can't wait till Bitcoin becomes more mainstream & we can rid ourselve's of the Banks.

Sponsored Links
Back