in the mood for it

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
having done in 2 shots of vodi and lemonade, 4 shots of bacardi and lemonade, now on the sixth of pernod with at least five to go, whats chances Iam a little inhibriated later.

Argh.... sod it I aint workin tomorrow, let the hangover begin :LOL:

Sponsored Links
If your measures were liberal, 2 pints of water this morning would have you 'quite rosy' again.

Paul

eck15.gif

Two pints of water would certainly be my first choice though, as satansbrother graphically points out, some of it likely to come straight back. Believe it or not, this is good. It's just your stomach trying to rid itself of residual poisons. Forcing them to take the long route through your intestines will cost you in the long run. Useful tip: Put a little bicarb in that water. It won't stop you throwing up but it'll take the sting out of it. :cool: :cool: :cool:

When you reach the point where what you drink stays in, you can move onto honey and lemon. Stir a large spoon of honey into warm water and add just enough lemon juice to cover the sickly sweet taste. You can keep drinking this until you begin to feel better. Avoid anything with milk in it.

Got a headache? :?: :?: :?: Of course you have. :evil: :evil: :evil: Two cocodamols AND two iboprophens is your best bet. Yes, you can have both at once.

If you've stopped throwing up but you still feel queasy, here's tip number two. Eat some seriously burnt toast with honey on it. Just honey; no butter. I don't know for sure why this works, though I remember some chemistry teacher telling us how charcoal could absorb many times its own mass of almost anything. :confused: :confused: :confused:

And finally - here's tip number three. Learn to recognize when you've had enough alcohol. It's easy. You'll know when you've had enough because, when you have had enough, you'll want some more. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I have to say the "attraction" of getting rat-a*sed is one that passes me by, completely. Three hangovers in my entire life has been enough to convince me not to imbibe.

As for stout and bitter: what are they all about? You might as well go and lick the side of a urinal. Yak.

Sponsored Links
Back