Incorrect statement amnesty

Eddie M said:
Do you mean asterix my dear cousin !! After all it is my language :LOL:

it may be YOUR language....but I've been speaking it for donkey years....I DO know the difference.... :LOL:

Sponsored Links
mlb3c said:
Eddie M said:

it may be YOUR language....but I've been speaking it for donkey years....I DO know the difference.... :LOL:

Shouldn't that be ass's years :LOL:

Anyhow, you're soon to be bethroth'ed to a northeastern plumber n'est pas (that's french BTW)

Eddie M said:
mlb3c said:
Eddie M said:

Shouldn't that be ass's years :LOL:

Anyhow, you're soon to be bethroth'ed to a northeastern plumber n'est pas (that's french BTW)

well...you would know. Apparently :LOL:

Disgusting americans! What has become of your country that you ignore the rule of law and flout the rights of human beings.

I would ally myself with the devil forever before I would spend one moment with amoral creatures such as you.

Sponsored Links
I see the Gutless Brits are ganging up on a lonely American...Typical Cowards....Shut up or we will BOMB your ASS to Timbuctoo... ;)

Bamber gaspipe said:
I`ll inform the President right away....( be careful what you say or we may invade your little Island) ;)
No you wouldn't - that is a lie.

We have no oil reserves worth speaking of, and that's the only reason you invade other countries now.

Well this has been most entertaining, but I can scarcely believe that the topic has turned (without any provocation from either Slogger or joe-90) into a racist slanging match.

I didn't think you'd draw me in, but it's now only a matter of time until the topic gets locked or deleted.

You absolute, utter, utter, idiots.

Bamber gaspipe said:
I see the Gutless Brits are ganging up on a lonely American...Typical Cowards....Shut up or we will BOMB your ASS to Timbuctoo... ;)

AMD or MAD me old china. Gave you the directional explosive technology to "invent" nuclear weapons, which subsequently became classified US info. Made our own, thanks, but we could blow your sorry ass'es off the planet too.

I'm lovin' it. Especially the quip from BAS.

Softus said:
Well this has been most entertaining, but I can scarcely believe that the topic has turned (without any provocation from either Slogger or joe-90) into a racist slanging match.

I didn't think you'd draw me in, but it's now only a matter of time until the topic gets locked or deleted.

You absolute, utter, utter, idiots.

Americans are not a race, hence by definition it cannot be racist. Xenophobic, maybe, but please get the terms right. Anyhow, I also siad, I have nothing against Americans as per se, just pathetically, historically, myopic, *******s.

Eddie M said:
Americans are not a race...please get the terms right.
Well you can f*** off for a start. I did get the term right - this isn't Fantasy Dictionary League, it's a UK web site written in the English language.

Softus said:
Eddie M said:
Americans are not a race...please get the terms right.
Well you can f*** off for a start. I did get the term right - this isn't Fantasy Dictionary League, it's a UK web site written in the English language.

Meaningless drivel.

Fin said:
Disgusting americans! What has become of your country that you ignore the rule of law and flout the rights of human beings.

I would ally myself with the devil forever before I would spend one moment with amoral creatures such as you.

Since when did any country obey the rule of law or respect human rights Fin. Why do you think the Americans are worse

My earlier comment to Bamber was meant light-heartedly, as is this, which would be written with a wry smile if such a thing were possible.

And only then because if you are going to take people to task over their use of language it behoves you not to cock up yourself..
Eddie M said:
"Betroth'ed" ????
"n'est pas (that's french BTW)" - It is, but it means "is not". I think you meant to write "n'est-ce pas?", which means "right?", or "isn't that so?". Oh, and the name of the language is "French", not "french".

Sponsored Links
Back