Inexperienced amateurs land £14million government contract, hurrah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl5.gif

rofl5.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

rofl.gif
rofl5.gif
rofl.gif

Are you as deranged and delusional as this in every aspect of life?

Not that u could find yer back side in the dark with both hands and a torch :LOL::LOL:

Sponsored Links
One thing that has become obvious is that the quitters increasingly have the jitters...

And they are getting more paranoid by the day, as their lies are laid bare one by one!

So it's an EU blockade fantasy now, eh?

But what's ironic is that at the moment most of those immigrants/refugees risking their lives on boats in the Channel can get returned to France.

Quitters don't seem to understand that if there is no deal France will no longer be obliged to take them, back, and even more will attempt the crossing...

Brexit will actually increase the influx of those that quitters seem to hate coming to the UK :LOL:

I think we've established that tranny's blockade is just a fantasy that brexers like to mumble to comfort each other.

Have you heard the one about the Red Bus, or the Easiest Deal in Human History?

So we don't need to fear leaving the EU without a deal then? The EU will look after us? Everything will be fine?

So we don't need to fear leaving the EU without a deal then?
Of course the UK should be fearful. Its called 'self harm'. Only a nutty country as mad as a box of frogs would opt to do that.

The EU will look after us?
Everyone on t'uther side of the Channel are begging the Tories to come up with a plan. If the UK says no, what do you expect the EU to do regards the chaos we cause ourselves? You think the EU have the power to implement changes to our import/export infrastructure?

I think Transam is getting a traffic jam mixed up with a blockade. You can hardly blame a man with a febrile mind becoming confused.

03ADD4E4-99B7-4894-BEAC-982BDE5A875B.png

So we are attempting to shoot ourselves in the foot and just in case we do we have a dirty rag pulled from a drain to use as a bandage.

Of course the UK should be fearful. Its called 'self harm'. Only a nutty country as mad as a box of frogs would opt to do that.
Having visited several EU countries since the referendum (often more than once), most European people that I have met have moved slowly from amazement/disbelief, to hope that the UK would come to it's senses, to now not giving a s hit!

They've come to the conclusion that it is our crazy attitude to 'foreigners' and our wish to commit economic/social/political suicide, so they'll be well shot of the UK!

Personally I totally agree with them, as the UK has never bought into their fairer social model, because our politicians prefer the American model of profit before people!

What I really want to know is did Ian H's battery last the day - 67% at 8:07 - I'm calling No it didn't

I thought you only worked local to Manchester?

140 miles - was it a day job?

Yes, I was in Ludlow for 2 days on a job that was a complaint after 2 other contractors could find the water supply pipe. I found it but the leak turned out to be off the boundary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back