Inexperienced amateurs land £14million government contract, hurrah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I was in Ludlow for 2 days on a job that was a complaint after 2 other contractors could find the water supply pipe. I found it but the leak turned out to be off the boundary.

How physically taxing is your job? Could you keep doing it in your fifties and sixties?

Sponsored Links
"Concern over the contract has grown after it emerged that Ben Sharp, Seaborne Freight‘s chief executive, previously ran a business that was liquidated owing money to the UK tax authorities. According to Companies House documents, Mr Sharp, who is also known as John, ran companies named Mercator Ship Chartering and Mercator International, which were both wound up in October 2015 following court petitions by HM Revenue & Customs. Mercator International owed £1.8m to creditors in the final year for which it filed accounts, which was the year to March 2013."

https://www.ft.com/content/2e51c74c-1035-11e9-acdc-4d9976f1533b

"Two other directors of Seaborne Freight, Peter Blackmore and Brian Raincock, are also directors of a company called Litigation Protection, which is in liquidation. This company was wound up by its creditors voluntarily, and not by HMRC. Neither Mr Blackmore and Mr Raincock immediately responded to requests for comment on Litigation Protection."

"Mr Sharp was also the sole director of a UK company named Agile Shipping Limited, which was incorporated in April 2017 and struck off the companies registry voluntarily in November of that year."

How physically taxing is your job? Could you keep doing it in your fifties and sixties?

It pretty tough some days. There are a couple of guys in their late 50’s, they still dig but would probably do more surveying on the drain side where I do more digging on the clean water side.

Personally I totally agree with them, as the UK has never bought into their fairer social model, because our politicians prefer the American model of profit before people!
So, when are you leaving the UK to go and live in EU land - surely it’ll be better for you over there? I mean, according to you it’ll be totally s hit over here after March 29th when we are out, won’t it?

Sponsored Links
So, when are you leaving the UK to go and live in EU land - surely it’ll be better for you over there? I mean, according to you it’ll be totally s hit over here after March 29th when we are out, won’t it?

He won't be leaving he is all ***s and wind

Probably has his s. Nowt in the trough as well ????

"Concern over the contract has grown after it emerged that Ben Sharp, Seaborne Freight‘s chief executive, previously ran a business that was liquidated owing money to the UK tax authorities. According to Companies House documents, Mr Sharp, who is also known as John, ran companies named Mercator Ship Chartering and Mercator International, which were both wound up in October 2015 following court petitions by HM Revenue & Customs. Mercator International owed £1.8m to creditors in the final year for which it filed accounts, which was the year to March 2013."

https://www.ft.com/content/2e51c74c-1035-11e9-acdc-4d9976f1533b

"Two other directors of Seaborne Freight, Peter Blackmore and Brian Raincock, are also directors of a company called Litigation Protection, which is in liquidation. This company was wound up by its creditors voluntarily, and not by HMRC. Neither Mr Blackmore and Mr Raincock immediately responded to requests for comment on Litigation Protection."

"Mr Sharp was also the sole director of a UK company named Agile Shipping Limited, which was incorporated in April 2017 and struck off the companies registry voluntarily in November of that year."
Be fair, John - that's just business as normal for the sort of people who subscribe to the Conservative And Unionist model of capitalism.

Winding up companies and leaving customers/employees/pensioners/creditors/HMRC/etc in the lurch is just usual practice - you can't single out the directors of Seaborne Freight for special criticism.

BTW - be warned that if you should suggest that this sort of thing is not on, Notch will call you a communist and a Stalin & N.Korea apologist, andy11 will brand you as even more extremely left-wing than the Tories, darrington will accuse you of being an agent for German hegemony, vinty will say that it is all a price worth paying as long as we leave the EU, and hawkeye will wish he had the bottle to actually get a gun and shoot you.

So, when are you leaving the UK to go and live in EU land
The latter does not necessarily mean the former.

It doesn't at the moment, and with any luck things will change and it will continue to not mean it, and stupid, ignorant, traitors like you will be hung out to dry, as you fully deserve.

whssign.gif

Anyone left of centre is a commie according to your claims Notchy. Read your own far fetched criticisms of the Labour party boyo.

Another example of typical fallacious argument. I do not and never have made the case that anybody left of centre is a commie.

The points Ive made are not far fetched criticisms of the Labour party.

They are criticisms of a minority of people, those who happen to be Corbyns inner circle.

They are wealthy idealogues.

They dont represent the mainstream Labour party and they dont represent the traditional Labour voters.

In case youve forgotten here are the people I mentioned:

Seamus Milne
Andrew Murray
Andrew Fisher

Wake up and smell the coffee: these people are the reason Labour arent 20 points or more ahead.Its Corbyn living in a bubble.

You spend your time criticising the Right
Is that because the Right are currently in power? Why waste energy criticising a political party that can make zero difference regards current imposed policies?
Labour are doing a great job as opposition and are ahead (as you have told us numerous times) in the polls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back