Installiang Hive with Glow-worm Flexicon 30cx

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. I am trying to connect the Hive controller to the Flexicon boiler. It is hot water only.
Can someone please tell me where the 1 & 3 connections from the Hive controller connect to into the boiler please? I have read a few forums but unclear as to whether they connect into the installer interface, and if so which terminals the 1 & 3 wires connect to. See diag below. I assume the Hive is a 230V controller not a 24V.

At present I have a timer clock fitted - I assume this needs disconnecting somewhere - or set to no time?

Am I right in saying the 1 (common) should go to N and the 3 (Heating on) to R on the right hand side bank above?

Hive%2BReceiver%2BWiring%2BDiagram.png

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks all.

Sponsored Links
Great - thanks. So 1 and 3 on Hive go to L and R as above and disconnect current wiring to these? No other wiring mods needed re timer etc after this I assume. Much appreciated flameport

Hi. I have looked inside the installer interface and found this arrangement so now a bit stuck. Any ideas - there are no leads from L and R here. Thanks.

IMG_1573.JPG
IMG_1574.JPG

Sponsored Links
There is something a bit odd with the original post in that the circuit drawing and photograph of the terminals are slightly different, and the link is not where I would expect it. I would suggest that you start a new thread for yourquestion and put a photograph of your boiler terminals on, without reference to this thread.

Also, for future reference, adding your comment on the bottom of someone else's thread is known as hijacking and is against forum rule 6.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back