Installing 4 radiators

Sponsored Links
No wonder you guys love speedfit so much.

Noooo. A real plumber won't use speedfit. Its only for DIY. They hate the stuff. Bodge job. Ugly fittings. Won't last. Copper is proper. Right guys... sorry I'm fishing here.

DIY Speedfit must have had a knock on effect to plumbers which is why I said they hate the stuff but waters one of those things some people just won't risk which is why the demands still there. £ 350 per day demand is incredible though. Fair play if you can get it.

The gulf in salaries between London and Stoke is incredible. But then I suppose the cost of houses etc are to.

Sponsored Links
Assuming you'd declare all your income at the end of the year yes, yes you'd be deducted tax on that to like the rest of us. :LOL:

Then you're a bit of a plank. Do you think plumbers float to their jobs with their tools following ina slipstream? Do you think insurance companies underwrite their work for love? Do you think their accountants do their books purely because all the plumbers are extremely good eggs?

It costs money to run a business you know. The last 2.5 months alone have cost me £25,200, not including VAT simply to operate. That doesn't include materials for jobs. That pushes the total up to just under £50K. Plus I had two weeks off.

Then you're a bit of a plank. Do you think plumbers float to their jobs with their tools following ina slipstream? Do you think insurance companies underwrite their work for love? Do you think their accountants do their books purely because all the plumbers are extremely good eggs?

It costs money to run a business you know. The last 2.5 months alone have cost me £25,200, not including VAT simply to operate. That doesn't include materials for jobs. That pushes the total up to just under £50K. Plus I had two weeks off.

If I'm a plank you must be a fish as you bite good. I hope the declaring your income tax comment wasn't to personal.

You crack on Dan. You could have made £50 in the time it took to write that.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back