Installing Ikea kitchen - Advice on cover panel for larder

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I am looking for confirmation on how to attach a cover panel to the side of a 220cm tall larder cupboard, between a normal height base unit.

This image shows that you do run a panel the entire height of the larder cupboard, then the worktop and cupboard door of the base unit finish flush against it, but I have seen other images showing something different. Is this the recommended approach?

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
You choose which you prefer or space dictates. You can use the cover panel cut to match side panel and use it in place of side panel if short of space or use as shown but then other units will look best if matched in style .(For example my drawer unit which has one side exposed has end panels fitted to both sides).

Thanks @foxhole, looks like I have a bit of space to spare so fitted it along the entire length of the larder cupboard. Quite happy with the result.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back