Integrated fridges

Status
Not open for further replies.
bizylizzie said:
best way I can describe then is when open they make a slightly wierd letter Z , if you're looking from above, with the top line on the fridge the bottom on the door and the middle bit joining them up.

I think these are the hinges you are after:

exp_hinge1.jpg
exp_hinge2.jpg

exp_hinge3.jpg
exp_hinge4.jpg

These are available for £25 each.

If interested, please leave your email address, so I can give you more details.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Those are the right hinges !!!!!!! I cant believe somebody has them !

Thank you SO much

Now how do we get to speak if we cant write email addresses on here ?

Which button do I have to click onto ?

bizylizzie said:
Now how do we get to speak if we cant write email addresses on here ?

you should show your email address in your PROFILE

Sponsored Links
Yep I think I have

How do I look at someone elses profile please to get theirs ?

i can answer that, click on their name and it will show their details

Enjoyed this post and how you finally solved the problem.

Breezer are you really in Togo?? That is Togo West Africa? Is it?

breezer said:
i can answer that, click on their name and it will show their details

I'm clicking away with eveything clickable and cant seem to get anywhere

Fountainman - any luck from your side please ?

(After all the trouble I've had finding these hinges I'm not going to let my computer ignorance beat me now !)

bizylizzie said:
Those are the right hinges !!!!!!! I cant believe somebody has them !

Thank you SO much

i can keep the hinges aside for you until we find a way to contact each other ... :)

i've tried looking 4 your email address, but i cant seem to click on your profile ... :confused:

To get to someones profile click on their "blue" name to the right in the lists of postings, you won't actually get an e-mail address (I think) if you initiate the conversation, but the respondent will have yours and... the rest is history as they say !
G'luck So!

Thanks to everyone for their help on this one. As they say in the movies - we have made contact - re the hinges, so I will leave you all in peace.
Though of course I may be back when I realise they're not as easy to fit as I hoped ....!

Thanks again everyone x x x

Thank god I am not alone!! I also have an MFI integrated kitchen which was installed by the previous owners of my house about 4 years ago. The bottom hinge of my fridge has also snapped off and I have had all sorts of grief trying to find a new one - I can't believe it is this difficult to get a hold of them.

As you say bizzylizzie - no DIY stores stock them. I spoke to my local MFI who rather unhelpfully informed me that I would have to contact the maker of the fridge. However there are no badges or manufacturer stamps on the fridge that is viewable, therefore I will have to pull the actual fridge out to see if there is anything on the back of it - as I am nearly 4 and a half months pregnant, this isnt as easy as it sounds!

Looking at all other integrated fridges, they all appear to have the same hinge so I contacted Bosch to see if they could supply one, they said they would only supply hinges for Bosch fridges so there must be subtle differences between them.

If you have got any further in your hinge quest BizzyLizzie, I would love to hear from you - I am starting to go mad about this!!

Should have read the thread fully!!

JATTBERIK - CAN YOU HAVE A LOOK FOR MY DETAILS VIA MY PROFILE PLEASE AND LET ME KNOW HOW I CAN GO ABOUT GETTING THESE HINGES.

Thank you.

I have the hinges, they fitted perfectly and now the fridge is back as good as new. Thanks again to everyone to answered my thread. This forum is a lifesaver. Good luck Yvonne I'm sure you'll get yours sorted too.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back