Integrated fridges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I have the same problem of locating supplier of replacement hinge

Can you help please

The hinges I require are shown in the photographs at the top of page 2

Sponsored Links
well why not read the whole of the thread, then you will find out how to get in touch with the origonal poster

Hi everyone.
I have a similar problem! My bottom fridge hinge has snapped!
It has a stamp - ingOL RL754340.
Can anyone help me source one?
Thanks in anticipation.

Hiya mate
check out the pictures on the earlier replys and see if they match.

To find the model number of your integrated fridge, you have to take out the salad drawers and there should be a make and model label . Getting that might help you get the replacement hinge too.

Thank you Miss Bizzie Lizzie.
Simple when you know how!

Much appreciated.

Hope your problem is sorted, if not try to find a local kitchen shop ask if they can help, you may have to try 3-4.
When an appliance is fully integrated, the hinge is actually fitted to it and not the carcuss, so that makes it different to normal.
If you are still looking, let me know via a posting, I've got one I'll be pleased to send you

[I also have a broken bottom hinge on my Shrieber integrated fridge - does someone think Shreiber ought to have something to say about faulty/defective parts??

Any help in tacking down the appropriate part would be most welcome

Thanks

On most MFI integrated fridges, the door hinge is attached to the side panel and a sliding unit is attached to both doors so that they open together. Are you sure that the hinge has broken, or have the 2 parts of the hinge seperated?

JATTBERIK - CAN YOU HAVE A LOOK FOR MY DETAILS VIA MY PROFILE PLEASE AND LET ME KNOW HOW I CAN GO ABOUT GETTING THESE HINGES.

Thank you

kadgym1 said:
JATTBERIK - CAN YOU HAVE A LOOK FOR MY DETAILS VIA MY PROFILE PLEASE AND LET ME KNOW HOW I CAN GO ABOUT GETTING THESE HINGES.

Thank you

Your email address is not available via your profile :confused:

Try contacting me via my profile.

Hi. been looking at you forum on this subject

I too have the same problem and trying to find a place to get a new hinge for my fridge unit.. any chance of the details.

regards

Rich

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back