Integrated fridges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Richie

Have a look at the post aboce and click on the part in blue - that should put you to another link

If you dont have any luck send be an email and I'll try to find you more info

regards

Sponsored Links
Hi.
Any chance you could also e-mail me with the supplier? I have similar problems with my buit-in fridge.

Cheers,

ceejail

Jattberik said:
bizylizzie said:
best way I can describe then is when open they make a slightly wierd letter Z , if you're looking from above, with the top line on the fridge the bottom on the door and the middle bit joining them up.

I think these are the hinges you are after:

exp_hinge1.jpg
exp_hinge2.jpg

exp_hinge3.jpg
exp_hinge4.jpg

These are available for £25 each.

If interested, please leave your email address, so I can give you more details.

Thanks.

dear
i have same problem hinge broke took it off and they welded it for me at a garage maybe possible for u to do the same hope so good luck

Sponsored Links
This might be a little late, but funnily enough I have a fridge in the house that I've bought and the bottom Ingol hinge has broken! Design fault perhaps?? Anyway if anyone is still out there can they tell me where I can source one (probably best make it two as the freezer's got the same hinges!)

post locked to prevent hi jacking (again)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back