Need spare fridge hinge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I'm new to the forum.

I have a White Westinghouse integrated fridge and the bottom hinge of the fridge door has snapped, making the door very unstable.

The hinge is marked up as an "IngOL" part number RC797953 and looks like this:

hinge.jpg

Can anyone help me to find a stockist please?

Regards
Bernie

Sponsored Links
Eddie M said:
Try here

Or failing that do some research on google.

Thanks for taking the time to reply Eddie.

However, I had already tried both of your suggestions before I posted to this forum.

This is my last resort.

berno, welcome to the forum, as you chose to ignore forum rule 4 it would have helped if you had first said what you have tried first.

The members here are not very good at mind reading, and kevplumb has run off with all the crystal balls

Sponsored Links
moderator said:
berno, welcome to the forum, as you chose to ignore forum rule 4 it would have helped if you had first said what you have tried first.

The members here are not very good at mind reading, and kevplumb has run off with all the crystal balls

How rude and nasty. I only asked for a little help.

That is as maybe, but it also (as i said) would have helped if you had have mentioned the places you have previously tried. I object to YOU saying
berno said:
This is my last resort.

You should have come here FIRST

moderator said:
That is as maybe, but it also (as i said) would have helped if you had have mentioned the places you have previosly tried. I object to YOU saiyng
berno said:
This is my last resort.

you should have come here FIRST

How incredibly childish you are.

Forget it... I'll look elsewhere.

Goodbye

bye then, its not my fault you did not read the rules

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back