intergas, bosch or neither?

Stillwouldn't have anything but the Intergas.

All them lovely parts that go wrong for a past time are missing on an Intergas. "Less parts = less problems" even the HX is 10 x better than anything else on the market.

Another Intergas vote here.

Sponsored Links
Another one for Intergas from me. A word of advice some suppliers are using up stock that they have bought in excess of demand, so check the serial number for month and year of manufacture (xxxxxx-(year)(year)(month)(month)xxxxxx, I.e. 123456-1311c12345 would have manufactured in November 2013). Very flexible units. I have a few open vented combis without the need of plate heat exchangers and the likes. Make sure if you go for Intergas that you hire the services of a Platinum 5 installer so that you can receive the benefit of 5 years warranty on parts.

James.

Is the OP having a combi ? or is it Heat only boiler ?

in which case get your self a Viessmann compact heat only , only has 3 moving pts ;)

unlike the intergas that has 4 moving pts :)

some boiler manu's use service agents as well ;)

Sponsored Links
IG have their own engineers too.

But Viessmann don't rely on service agents (who try and poach customers, been there with previous employers). At the moment anyway, Viessmann prefer installers to service their own work, that is one good thing about them.

James.

Viessmann have a **** heat exchanger ( intergas heat exchanger is at better)

My company install Worcester we did use intergas but couldnt get the stock at the time but I would have a intergas anyday over any other boiler

( intergas stock is now fine but we have a large Bosch fan base in norfolk) we installed intergas about 4 years ago when they didn't have a large following so limited stock

thank you for all the replys. im looking at a unvented tank and standard heat boiler, but my dad is possibly looking at a combi. there glowworm is about knackerd.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back