Intergas Combi Compact HRE Boiler - help please

I have called intergas and they have said they can send someone near me to service it since I'm under 2 years warranty...

I'm in Bromley, Kent

I dont know when it started but now they have a FIVE year warrantee when fitted by an approved installer.

Why dont you put your location into your profile?

Tony

Sponsored Links
Hello,

I also checked faults section of ,manual and saw that, sensor s1 needs replacing which I have been telling people for days!! The pressure bar said 1.5 the othe day when it was off so I don't think it's that in response to one of the earlier posts. I got up this morning and everything on but that's because I pressed reset button at 9last night which means it will go today since the boiler seems to go off every day (normally early hours ofthe morning). I'll phone intergas again this morning.

Jesus, any one would think I was a DIY er shoving flow switches up my #rse for the last 7 years of dealing with these.

S13 is an S1 sensor error (it is in the book BTW) . Your boiler almost certainly needs a new one. It wil take you longer to make a cup of fricking tee.

Yes Dan, but it could just be a wire problem. Worth checking if you haven't got a spare s1 in your pocket perhaps.

Sponsored Links
Would an s1 reset, and if so, is there any mileage if you just swapped the top and bottom sensor.

It is worth a shot, although of course you are opening the combustion area of the boiler to do so.

The boiler has to be manually reset afterwards.

That would confirm a faulty sensor. As would a resistance measurement.

But either would involve opening the combustion area which should onlyt be done by gas registered engineer.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back