Intergas Eco Rf 24 with Joule unvented cylinder install.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Following on from a previous thread where I had my water supply upgraded here I'd like to share some pictures of the finished install :D
The hardware side is great, oodles of hot water at great pressure and the house is lovely and warm. The only caveat (always has to be at least one :() is that the Intouch app/gateway solution is causing problems whereby on the heating side, the timer/schedule functions are not currently working (for about the last 7 days). I am turning the heating on/off manually using the room thermostat. Currently awaiting a fix from Intergas..hopefully. Failing that, I guess it would make sense to ditch the remote app setup and just have a wireless controller.

Attachments

• boiler 1.jpg
    boiler 1.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 270
  • boiler4.jpg
    boiler4.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 338
Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I also had a water softener installed, cant see it very well here but its a Monarch Midi, its also made a big improvement. The next stage is to get a 'proper' second shower fitted and see how it all works with 2 bathrooms concurrently.

Attachments

• Monarch.jpg
    Monarch.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 164

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back