Intergas Eco RF 30, Evohome and Opentherm

The system version will be called the exclusive :whistle:;)

I take that to mean that the 'Xclusive' is the system version of the Xtreme rather than the HRX. I wonder how the Xclusive and HRX differ and I assume that Muggles is right that there is still no launch date of the HRX.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I wouldn't expect to see the HRX for quite some time......

The Exclusive and Extreme are built in the same platform and same running gear as the HRX but with a larger heat exchanger that's very similar to the existing models

Razor, would you suggest I hang fore a couple of months then or should I just go for the eco rf?
I'm not on a time scale as such, as long as the new boiler is in for the start of the colder weather, say mid Sep, it would be fine like.

@Razor900 can I ask a quick question on the Eco RF, something that I cant seem to find anywhere.

Whilst connected using Opentherm (via a Nest V3) I'm presuming the number on the boiler is the requested CH water temperature, but what is the number displayed when you press and hold the spanner button? sometimes it's higher than first number and sometimes its lower, cheers.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back