Internal Door Sizes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I need to replaced the doors in my house but I cannot seem to find any in the sizes I need from the usual DIY shops (B&Q, Homebase). The only one I found was in B&Q but it was the hollow type door. I dont want this type as this is what I'm replacing.
I would like to get the 4 panel Knotty Pine doors but the closest size is 13mm too narrow and 5mm too thin. I have thought about moving the door stops and using some wood to narrow the door way, but would prefer not to, and am not convinced it will look right either. I have at least 11 doors to do.

The doors are all about 2035x825x40, one is 2035x625x40. Does anyone know where I can get some doors in these sizes, or can provide any suggestions?

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Hi,

The doors are all about 2035x825x40, one is 2035x625x40. Does anyone know where I can get some doors in these sizes, or can provide any suggestions?

Thanks.

these door sizes are all METRIC doors, and are not commonly sold in sheds. you need to be looking at a door supplier. ;)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back