Internal PIR experiences?

Sponsored Links
give him enough rope as they say

BAS - a full page of you arguing with total strangers about a made up quote
So you admit you made it up.

Care to explain to the other readers of this forum, presumably about whom you believe you care, why you felt it necessary and acceptable to lie to them?

can you not see you need profesional help?
No - what I can see is that I am not going to let inadequate little twerps make up things about me because they are unable to come up with anything genuine to complain about, but are desperate to come up with something because of petty and juvenile traits in their character.
its a sad fact of life that the people most in need of help are the last ones to realise it. I thin American Phsycologists refer to it as a 'denial stage'

Oi - get back to yer popcorn! :LOL:

i feel so fat, probably as fat as an elephant.

d'oh, what am i saying
getsmiley.php

what silence? - all threads like this prove is you have issues.
I have issues?

Remind me again who it was who started a series of lying and personal attacks on someone because they couldn't come up with any logical reasons to disagree with what they'd written?

Sponsored Links
Hi Bas, do you actually think he mean't there are actual real elephant (indian or african) who have learnt how to communicate with humans via an internet forum??
I've no idea what he meant, and I doubt that he does either.

I for one, don't think there are any elephants here, and i didn't think that the poster was thinking that either.
So why did he write
it`s also possible the O/P is an elephant
?

what silence?
The silence with respect to the questions I asked you concerning your behaviour.

You admitted you made up a "quote" of mine.

Will you please explain to the other readers of this forum, presumably about whom you believe you care, why you felt it necessary and acceptable to lie to them?

Will you please explain why you think that warnings from a self-confessed liar like yourself should be taken seriously?

what silence?
The silence with respect to the questions I asked you concerning your behaviour.

You admitted you made up a "quote" of mine.

Will you please explain to the other readers of this forum, presumably about whom you believe you care, why you felt it necessary and acceptable to lie to them?

Will you please explain why you think that warnings from a self-confessed liar like yourself should be taken seriously?

more people than myself have said the quote your taking out of context didnt relate to just this particular thread.

however if you wish i`ll link to the thread in the alarm section where YOU say sorry for attribute words to me that were made up by yourself.

your just making yourself look silly.

Hi Bas, do you actually think he mean't there are actual real elephant (indian or african) who have learnt how to communicate with humans via an internet forum??
I've no idea what he meant, and I doubt that he does either.
aw, go on, have a stab at it, we won't mind if you get it wrong.
I for one, don't think there are any elephants here, and i didn't think that the poster was thinking that either.
So why did he write
it`s also possible the O/P is an elephant
?
'Maybe, just maybe, he was being more 'illustrative' than 'literal'

Im not saying he was, just that it might be possible that he was

more people than myself have said the quote your taking out of context didnt relate to just this particular thread.
Why do you think it's acceptable to start disagreements in one thread based on what was said in other ones?

Your words, which I have quoted, are from this thread - the ones of mine which you quoted were not, so I'm not sure why you think it's a good idea to start going on about out of context quotes.

however if you wish i`ll link to the thread in the alarm section where YOU say sorry for attribute words to me that were made up by yourself.
I'll save you the trouble.

Here is where I apologised to you for my mistake.

Would you show us where you have apologised to me?

Mods - how about limiting BAS to say five responses in any posting? The last four pages of this thread have contributed nothing.

He can be helpful but I have concerns.

This thread has had 1247 visits including this one.

I think if someone calls for censorship of say a TV program or anything where they are not compelled to watch, listen or read; it would be fairer the other viewers, listeners and readers for them just to abstain from watching, listening to or reading what offends them so much that they cannot stand it.

Others may choose to just reach for the popcorn and enjoy the show.

As long as it is not abusive, what is the problem?

So once BAS has made five posts, just read another thread:cool:

................. , many many more helpful posters have been banned before
Why?

I made one post in which I asked civil, reasonable and relevant questions because I thought it was possible that the OP had not thought about all of the implications of using PIRs.

This so incensed you that you embarked on a personal attack involving false accusations and an out-of-context quote from a post that I made over 5 years ago.

And you have the inane idea that I am unhelpful, and I should be banned?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back