Internal PIR experiences?

Mods - how about limiting BAS to say five responses in any posting? The last four pages of this thread have contributed nothing.
So on what basis do you think I should be forced to allow people to attack me without being allowed to defend or explain myself?

Sponsored Links
................. , many many more helpful posters have been banned before
Why?

I made one post in which I asked civil, reasonable and relevant questions because I thought it was possible that the OP had not thought about all of the implications of using PIRs.
?

nope - you were been a smart arse and attacking the O/P as usual, only this time someone was bored enough to take you to task for it.

So you have brought all of this ludicrous and unhelpful distraction to the topic simply because of your inability to properly read what I wrote? :eek:

Well done! :rolleyes:

Nowhere did I attack the OP.

So you have brought all of this ludicrous and unhelpful distraction to the topic simply because of your inability to properly read what I wrote? :eek:

Well done! :rolleyes:

your a bully and nothing more, everyone see`s straight through you

Sponsored Links

No but you did insult my intelligence by not just saying what wrong with a normal switch at top and bottom of stairs but going to the effort of adding an image of one just incase I didn't know what they looked like maybe?!

I only wanted to know if internal PIR's were any good?! :D

@ duckegg

I don't really think the switch picture was intended (?) to be an insult, many people use pictures for simple objects to underline the point,

The other poster is "unusual"

No but you did insult my intelligence by not just saying what wrong with a normal switch at top and bottom of stairs but going to the effort of adding an image of one just incase I didn't know what they looked like maybe?!
I just used an image in place of words - no insult was intended.

I only wanted to know if internal PIR's were any good?! :D
And I only wanted to know how badly you needed them compared to switches, and whether you had thought about the facts that they are less reliable, they do have operating issues and they can restrict your choice of lamp.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back