Into Flashing?

Inside ;)

Should I try to get the Mrs to agree to an external door and maybe a stainless urinal along one wall - would that help with "flashing"?

Sponsored Links
Barthy or do you prefer the more dramatic "Me DIY" as a username? Good call actually!
As your only a beginner, beginning to learn DIY I'm so sorry that you feel upset when I tried to help you out - after all this is part of what the forum is about: the knowledgeable helping the weak, dont you think.

Stay away & you'll receive no more gifts - as for me, I always return unsolicited gifts.

Sponsored Links
I would be embarrassed to weigh that in at scrap yard!!
.I would have used 18" x 4 lb lead with 6 "overlap and 6" waterline.

We used to get 25 mins per mtr to load, mark, cut dress and wedge on site, plus daywork for putting chaste in correct place.
I can't understand why people fook up on step flashings Its so simple.

Like a bad curry - look forward to your next ramblings :ROFLMAO:
Where are you tel ? surely you haven't given up ? I miss your incompetence and narcissism . I'll plant some narcissus in my garden in your memory.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back