iPhone 11 or 11Pro - anyone using one on here?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
As above. Dropped and smashed my Samsung S9 screen and I’ll be buggered if I’m going to spend nearly £240 on a new screen, I’d rather put that towards a new phone. This has been my one foray into androidness since my iPhone 4/5/6/SE. As I have an iPad I'm thinking it’s probably best to stick with the same as programmes and photos etc all duplicate seamlessly on them. Currently using my old iPhone SE and it’s like having an old friend back but **** me, is it small or what! My eyes just ain’t what they used to be. Don’t like the 'max' size phones either so was looking at the iPhone 11 Pro. Just wondering if anyone on here is using an iphone 11 or 11 Pro and can tell me how they compare with earlier iPhones (6/7,8 etc). Or is it worth waiting for the 12 to come out?

I know I can read up on the tech details - speed, quality of graphics, size, weight etc but those are just manufacturers sales blurb. I was looking for anyone who has a real world experience of one and whether those details are noticeable from earlier models. Mrs Mottie says I can have her 8 and she'll have the SE as she’s not bothered. Hers is Girlie rose gold.......

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I would wait as the new iPhone is around the corner and you have that 10k from Rishi burning a hole in your pocket! :mrgreen:

I always buy my Apple stuff from John Lewis. 2 year guarantee instead of one, never dearer and sometimes cheaper.
ED730475-0DD8-4D3C-8D75-A7ABE407A343.jpeg
54A6EBFE-93B7-43B7-9BD2-9773F43940DB.jpeg

Sponsored Links
I always get my new phones from John Lewis, normally after I have dropped it into a manhole and broke it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Andy

I would wait as the new iPhone is around the corner and you have that 10k from Rishi burning a hole in your pocket! :mrgreen:
The 12 isn’t going to be out until October and I’m impatient but I don't need Rishi's help to buy a new phone. Although......saying that, I suppose I could spend some of my last October furlough money on one - will make it feel that little bit special and a reminder of my 2020 furlough money enjoyment, at least until January that is, when we get our furlough retention bonus's.......;)

Last edited:
Argos frequently come in cheaper than John Lewis, and JL often wont price match.

I cant see me spending over a grand on a phone any time soon.

Sponsored Links
Back