iPhone 11 or 11Pro - anyone using one on here?

Well, just one day in and I’d forgotten just how good my old iPhone SE was. No more fiddling to unlock it to answer my ring doorbell, photos taken on the phone automatically appear on my iPad and no more embarrassing moments at the till when Barclays app won’t pay because Android has updated the OS automatically which knocks out the contactless pay. I've loaded up my Visa card, Monzo card and Nat West business card on Apple Pay. Two dabs of the home button, the Apple wallet opens (another bonus, flight boarding cards can be stored on the wallet for quick access), a quick fingerprint check and items are paid for. The screen is still a bit on the small side but I think I could live with this until I see what the iPhone 12 looks like. Maybe even take a look at the 2020 iPhone SE - the body of an iPhone 8 with the innards of an iPhone 11. The iPhone 11 isn’t 5G but the 12 might be.

Edit: Sod it, just ordered a 2020 SE.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Consumer warranty is 6 years as stated on Apples site for the UK. Why concern yourself with 1 and 2 year guarantees? am I missing something.

I've just replaced my S8 for an S20, bought a heavy duty Punkcase for this one as it gets used a lot at work (and dropped!).

I think your either an Apple or Android user, doesn't seem to be any middle ground!.

Just collected it from Waitrose and it’s setting itself up right now. No fiddling around, switch it on. Place it next to my old iPhone and it seamlessly transfers all stuff from that phone to the new one. Couldn’t be simpler. Idiot proof, in fact. Wait a minute.......... :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Only phone I ever sent back was an iPhone. It lacked a certain app. The ability to make or receive phone calls.

Back