IQ Test

R

RedHerring2

Subject: IQ test...

1. How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?

Stop and think about it and decide on your answer before you scroll down.

The correct answer is: Open the refrigerator, put in the giraffe, and close the door. This question tests whether you tend to do simple things in an overly complicated way.

2. How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?

Did you say, Open the refrigerator, put in the elephant, and close the refrigerator? Wrong Answer.

Correct Answer: Open the refrigerator, take out the giraffe, put in the elephant and close the door. This tests your ability to think through the repercussions of your previous actions.

3. The Lion King is hosting an animal conference.
All the animals attend .... Except one.
Which animal does not attend?

Correct Answer: The Elephant. The elephant is in the refrigerator. You just put him in there. This tests your memory. Okay, even if you did not answer the first three questions correctly, you still have one more chance to show your true abilities.

4. There is a river you must cross but it is used by crocodiles, and you do not have a boat. How do you manage it?

Correct Answer: You jump into the river and swim across. Have you not been listening? All the crocodiles are attending the Animal Meeting. This tests whether you learn quickly from your mistakes.

Sponsored Links
Q1, I would have the choice of 3 fridges to use so I could put the Giraffe in one and an Elephant in another. Also, does a small porcelain Elephant and Giraffe count. Or embryos. I which case they could both go in together.
Is there a chance that you could re-phrase the question so that all the possible scenarios are accounted for. Thanks.

You're all being very silly now. ;)

Is there a chance that you could re-phrase the question so that all the possible scenarios are accounted for. Thanks.
That's extremely silly 'cos if I tried to account for all the various scenarios the question would be several pages long.
And as I'm not into waffling, ( :eek: )I have no intention of asking questions of that length. Apart from that, most people might forget what the question was by the time they reached the end of it.

Also if the questioner waffled his/her way through the question the respondent would probably do likewise.

Q1, I would have the choice of 3 fridges to use so I could put the Giraffe in one and an Elephant in another.

Q1 doesn't define which fridge you choose to use. So wrong answer!
This question tests your ability to respond to the correct question. ;)

Also, does a small porcelain Elephant and Giraffe count. Or embryos. I which case they could both go in together.

The question quite reasonably relates to anyones' normal perception of the animals. It doesn't mention porcelain or embryonic animals.
This question tests your ability to answer the question that was asked, not the one you hoped had been asked. ;)

OK Final question: Who thinks that fish are animals?

3. The Lion King is hosting an animal conference.

Sponsored Links
Jeez you guys are fast! Where the hell did you get a giraffe that quick? I searched the whole of the phone book but there's nothing under giraffe so I drove up to Edinburgh zoo to and see if they have any and they did... hurray! BUT, I forgot to bring the bloody fridge!!! So had to come all the way back to pick up the fridge. Finally managed to get the giraffe in... had to do a bit of butchery even on the littlest giraffe I could find but it did fit in eventually. Can one of you lads come and bail me out though?

Jeez you guys are fast! Where the hell did you get a giraffe that quick? I searched the whole of the phone book but there's nothing under giraffe so I drove up to Edinburgh zoo to and see if they have any and they did... hurray! BUT, I forgot to bring the bloody fridge!!! So had to come all the way back to pick up the fridge. Finally managed to get the giraffe in... had to do a bit of butchery even on the littlest giraffe I could find but it did fit in eventually. Can one of you lads come and bail me out though?

Wow, superb. I bet you're knackered now.

Right Q2 How do you get an elephant in the fridge? ;) ;)

I guess this will have to wait till you're out. (as in free, not 'out')

OK Final question: Who thinks that fish are animals?

Of course they are.

So the invitations should really read..... Animal meeting. Fish not welcome.

I agree.
They eat each other, they eat meat, in fact they'll eat just about anything.
They swim about all day with no real direction in life, and they just crap wherever they are, with no thought to pollution of the environment. In fact they'll quite happily crap on each other's heads.
They're incapable of holding any sensible conversation.
They're animals alright, absolute animals.

[/quote]

I agree.
They eat each other, they eat meat, in fact they'll eat just about anything.
They swim about all day with no real direction in life, and they just crap wherever they are, with no thought to pollution of the environment. In fact they'll quite happily crap on each other's heads.
They're incapable of holding any sensible conversation.
They're animals alright, absolute animals.[/quote]

sounds like my kids :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back