Iran football manager

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
BBC News - Iran football manager Queiroz confronts BBC's Shaimaa Khalil

Is this really fair of the BBC pressing for answers from a man who could be in fear for his or his family's lives?

Sponsored Links
The media have A levels in **** stirring, except when it's people asking them questions

I class journalists as amongst some of the most despicable people on this planet, lower even than politicians.

Sponsored Links
BBC News - Iran football manager Queiroz confronts BBC's Shaimaa Khalil

Is this really fair of the BBC pressing for answers from a man who could be in fear for his or his family's lives?
Are footballers not allowed to have political opinions?
If the footballers are not allowed to give an opinion on Iran, that's not the fault of the journalist.
if the journalists are not allowed to ask the questions that they think is appropriate, then we could argue the the journalists are being gagged.

Any stats to verify this?

11% of adults have complained about the BBC in the last year, the highest number for any broadcaster, FFS even the Director General admitted there was bias, why do you find it so hard to accept, oh, I know.

11% of adults have complained about the BBC in the last year, the highest number for any broadcaster, FFS even the Director General admitted there was bias, why do you find it so hard to accept, oh, I know.

Ofcom research on audience perceptions of the BBC First complaints system saw it conduct 528 telephone and 1,879 online interviews between November 19, 2021 and January 7, 2022.

that's your 11%.

From your own link

Ofcom research on audience perceptions of the BBC First complaints system saw it conduct 528 telephone and 1,879 online interviews between November 19, 2021 and January 7, 2022.

that's your 11%.

From your own link

Ofcom, the results seem to suit you when surveying the percentage of people who are willing to submit to a lifetime of servitude for the country and rejoin the EU, how come they're so innacurate when it comes to BBC bias.

Are you a Jimmy Saville fan?

Ofcom, the results seem to suit you when surveying the percentage of people who are willing to submit to a lifetime of servitude for the country and rejoin the EU, how come they're so innacurate when it comes to BBC bias.

Are you a Jimmy Saville fan?
nothing wrong with using the figures

do you think any body (apart from express readers) would believe 11% ? Anybody? Well you did I suppose.

what relevance does Saville have, other than a childish insult? A Saville fan is more likely to be an Express reader. You know, easily fooled, but then you have history for that

nothing wrong with using the figures

Thank you, case closed.

what relevance does Saville have, other than a childish insult? A Saville fan is more likely to be an Express reader. You know, easily fooled, but then you have history for that

I didn't spend 40 years defending or hiding the truth about Savile, that was the BBC, why so keen to defend them?, and why try to deflect by inferring he was 'only loved by right wingers'?, **** me that's a hell of a curious attempt to defend a darling of the BBC who as we know, are not generally renowned for their 'right wingery'.

Curious, I'm almost looking forward to your response.

Sponsored Links
Back