Is B-A-S exercising his speedos on a beach in Torremolinos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
OK, I know that the mods will shift this to GD the moment they spot it, but...

Where's Wally? I mean Ban-All-Sheds?

He's been awol for around a week so either;

1) he's been banned
2) he's been suspended
3) he's tanning his shins ((shudder)) on the beach

Any inside information, anyone?

Sponsored Links
I wonder if his stack of reference books has collapsed and crushed his computor.

Seriously I do hope he is just on holiday and that nothing bad has happened to him.

Hopefully, he's just been sensitible and waited until the end of the school holidays to get his sun at a decent price.

I echo Bernard's sentiments. Despite all the downsides of having him in the forum (and the multiple occasions on which he's probably done more than enough to get most of us mere mortals thrown out!), it would be sad, and in some senses a loss to the forum, to lose him.

Have said that, maybe a short period of 'enforced absence' would bring home to him the thinness of the ice on which he so often treads, and thereby cause him to change a little (if such is possible!) on his return, such that the benefits of his presence come outweigh the downsides even more!

Kind Regards, John

Sponsored Links
Although BAS can be extremely abrasive at times, especially where competence (or lack of it) comes into the equation, I believe he does try to get the message over that electricity is, in the wrong hands, highly dangerous. Whether or not he is acting as devil's advocate is speculation, but without him and his put-downs, this forum would be less interesting.

You know what? I'm actually really please that despite B-A-S's obvious shortcomings, that so many people are concerned about him :)

And a side-thanks to the mods for letting this thread stay in Electrics-UK. B-A-S is very much an institution here and I'm glad that we can continue this thread in the most appropriate area.

Hope you're enjoying the sun, B-A-S, and I look forward to re-enjoining battle on your return!
:mrgreen:

Depends on whether people deserve abuse, or whether I give a toss if they are offended by being told the truth.

Glad you have at long last admitted that you are abusive, and why would you think anyone deserves to be abused?

So, what you are also saying is that you can't tell the truth without being abusive. :p

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back