EeWvY0cWkAAJCGg.jpg

stormtroopers.jpg

041920-20-History-Hitler-Nazi-Germany-Sturmabteilung.jpg

And so it begins
BLM Black Lives Matter

FF Force. Forever Family

See the difference? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
if it was never a single state, why was the Partition of Ireland in 1921 - you can't partition something that is already divided...
Ireland as part of the UK was a unitary state of sorts.
There has never been an independent unfied state in Ireland.
Partition was recognition of this fact.

In short, what is now NI was colonised by Scots and English after the Gaelic Irish rulers fled from their aggressive neighbours (us). This led to Gaelic Ireland being divided between Irish catholics and English/Scottish protestants following the Tudor reformation
Migration between Ulster and Scotland has being going on for 1000's of years.
The so called Plantation of Ulster has been mythologised by Irish nationalism to justify the annexation of N. Ireland.
There was an even larger migration of Scots into Ulster in the 1690/1700's
Incidentally a lot of those Scots immigrants were from Gaelic speaking areas of Scotland and were probably the direct descendents of earlier Ulster immigrants to Scotland.

What was Gaelic Ireland then
The term Gael is a linguistic and cultural term and not an ethnic term.
Gaelic was the common language and culture in Ireland, much the same as English and Anglo/American culture are dominant in Ireland today.
However as i pointed out before speaking English as a first language doesn't make the Irish "English".

Sponsored Links
The term Gael is a linguistic and cultural term and not an ethnic term.
Gaelic was the common language and culture in Ireland, much the same as English and Anglo/American culture are dominant in Ireland today.
However as i pointed out before speaking English as a first language doesn't make the Irish "English".
I don't agree with much of this, or the rest of the site, (mainly the bits I've crossed out) but it does indicate that the concept of ethnicity is debatable, and can be indistinct.
Ethnicity
Ethnicity is a broader term than race. The term is used to categorize groups of people according to their cultural expression and identification.
Commonalities such as racial, national, tribal, religious, linguistic, or cultural origin may be used to describe someone’s ethnicity.
While someone may say their race is “Black,” their ethnicity might be Italian, or someone may say their race is "White," and their ethnicity is Irish.
https://www.verywellmind.com/differ...der term,used to describe someone's ethnicity.​
The reason why I disagree with much of it is because the use of 'race', not only being an outdated and now antiquated concept, as a classification, it is corrupted and exploited by scientific racists, to justify their prejudice.
There is only one race, the human race.

Ethnicity can be indistinct, e.g. Scottish or Irish can be classified as an ethnicity, but the same person can be classified as British, European, American, Australian, etc, or Caucasian.

Ethnicity can be indistinct, e.g. Scottish or Irish can be classified as an ethnicity, but the same person can be classified as British, European, American, Australian, etc, or Caucasian
Strangely enough, i agree with that.

BLM are still yet to put the money raised into the black community.
“The grieving parents of Michael Brown and Breonna Taylor - two African Americans whose deaths at the hands of white police officers were often cited by Black Lives Matter - last month reportedly complained the organisation had done nothing to help them”.
Yep, I can’t see much difference between the BLM movement and any number of corrupt African countries.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back