Is BLM a Marxist organisation.

Have you got any examples of countries that have done more that ours to beat racism,
It's not a comparison to see who is worse, so we can't be that bad. It's about dealing with the situation that we encounter. Only from a perspective of doing more, far more, can we be in a position to request others address their problems.
While UK is reneging on its numerous reports to address the problem, other countries laugh in the face of UK's Human Rights requests.
Let's do what we can to combat racism, not persistently divert attention away to what others are doing or not doing.

It's not a race to the bottom, nor is it a competition to stay just above the bottom.
It should be a race to the top, and you don't get there by just staying in the pack, and guessing about where you are in the race.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Racism exists in the UK, it always will it's human nature that some will take a disliking to others for all sorts of reasons colour being one of them.
Utter nonsense. Racism is taught. It is not human nature. Discrimination is taught in the home initially, to children from an early age by their parents and peers.

Depends what your standpoint is.

If you look at countries that are deeply racist, i.e. the Southern states of America and South Africa for example, you could argue that some of the things they have done in terms of racism are monumental and will forever be marked in history.

Importing them and allowing black people to do our shi££y low paid jobs is not exactly earth shattering.
Never mind singling those particular leftie fave places out instead of say China or Russia, or Southern Ireland even. Or Saudi, India, Zimbabwe, Mali, Pakistan, Egpyt, Morocco, Brazil, Japan, Korea ......

But anyway, your challenge of the day is to point out a single country, any country that does not exhibit racism in one way or another.

Sponsored Links
BLM as an organisation and as a concept is no different to the Brown shirts of the 30's.

Never mind singling those particular leftie fave places out instead of say China or Russia, or Southern Ireland even. Or Saudi, India, Zimbabwe, Mali, Pakistan, Egpyt, Morocco, Brazil, Japan, Korea ......

But anyway, your challenge of the day is to point out a single country, any country that does not exhibit racism in one way or another.
UK and other western nations can't complain about human rights while its own house is so out-of-sorts.
When inequality, discrimination and racism does not exist in Western nations then they can start wagging the finger at others.

Perhaps people with opinions should all be cancelled? Then everyone left has the same opinion and everything is leftie heaven.
You're welcome to whatever opinions you want, but the comparison is just silly.

Are BLM a paramilitary organisation? Nope.
Do BLM have a rigid hierarchy? Nope.
Were the SA black? Nope.
Were the SA Marxists?
I can't find a single point of similarity.

So I'm assuming you've just decided to go with some very lazy trolling.

Perhaps people with opinions should all be cancelled? Then everyone left has the same opinion and everything is leftie heaven.
You're welcome to an opinion, but be prepared to justify your opinion, otherwise it's just a gaggle of nonsense words.

Blm's attempt at paramilitary, (there was also a paramilitary march done in the states with guns) https://www.thetricolour.com/Articl...atter-adopt-Paramilitary-Style-Wing/l4535274/

BLM do have an organisational structure, albeit very loose but it is there. They have a central controlling group to which they control the funding to the 16 official chapters. The chapters themselves perform the services of making protests etc.

You're welcome to whatever opinions you want, but the comparison is just silly.

Are BLM a paramilitary organisation? Nope.
Do BLM have a rigid hierarchy? Nope.
Were the SA black? Nope.
Were the SA Marxists?
I can't find a single point of similarity.

So I'm assuming you've just decided to go with some very lazy trolling.

31447978-0-image-a-27_1596296170871.jpg

EeWvY0cWkAAJCGg.jpg

stormtroopers.jpg

041920-20-History-Hitler-Nazi-Germany-Sturmabteilung.jpg

And so it begins

My point is that Ireland was never a single state.

What was Gaelic Ireland then?
And don't you think the Plantation of Ulster (1609) is relevant to the country today? Or the Flight of the Earls?

And if it was never a single state, why was the Partition of Ireland in 1921 - you can't partition something that is already divided...

And, what happened to the plans to reunite it? Government of Ireland Act 1920 ... "provision was made for their future reunification through a Council of Ireland".

We seemed to have forgotten all that.

In short, what is now NI was colonised by Scots and English after the Gaelic Irish rulers fled from their aggressive neighbours (us). This led to Gaelic Ireland being divided between Irish catholics and English/Scottish protestants following the Tudor reformation.

A good write up here:
https://www.irishtimes.com/culture/...nce-an-overlooked-period-in-history-1.3864918

There is a reason most Brits don't know much about this (myself included!) - our government still doesn't like it on the curriculum, and books never seem to make it to the libraries. But lots of good info from non-UK sources these days.

Sponsored Links
Back