Is it difficult to get CORGI?

Keep your stupid comments to yourself, Chris R.

How can he be dangerous as whenever British plumber comes to check the boiler, they say it's been perfectly installed.

Sponsored Links
Very simple. It's called "Getting away with it".
If you can't understand the regs and instructions well enough to answer simple questions, you're guessing.

If you can't even work that out you aren't fit to touch a screwdriver let alone a boiler.

What sort of mental deficiency stops you typing "gas training" into Google?

No it isn't hard to become Corgi registered - evidently it's overwhelmingly difficult for you or your mate though.

MOD 2

pack it in the pair of you or it gets locked

MOD 2

pack it in the pair of you or it gets locked

images

MOD 2

The guy thinks he must be so good at crossing the road without looking, because he hasn't got his neck broken yet.
He wants special dispensation to work to a lower standard - one of ignorance.

Trouble is, it isn't his neck at risk.

He's a stupid irresponsible idiot, just the sort of parasite the country doesn't need. Neither would Poland. Nobody wants a selfish fool trying to make money out of putting others' lives at risk.

Now, MOD 2, will you please lock the goddamn thread?

Sponsored Links
What's your problem pal? What is your monologue about? As said before, if CORGI plumber checks and approves the boilers and installations we installed, there is no question about lack of knowledge or experience. If you cannot understand this simple fact, you're plain dumb.

As for google search, I have no problem about it. Where do you think I have found this forum?

I won't be discussing with you anymore as your mentality is unstable and your personal comments are just disgraceful. Stick to the problem, not the people personally.

paul69uk said:
As said before, if CORGI plumber checks and approves the boilers and installations we installed, there is no question about lack of knowledge or experience. If you cannot understand this simple fact, you're plain dumb.

It is also very illegal for an RGI to sign off anothers work, more so knowing the installation is also illegal, and installed by a Cowboy (unregistered).

We are required to issue a Riddor and report your work to the HSE.

Official.

if CORGI plumber checks and approves the boilers and installations we installed, there is no question about lack of knowledge or experience
Oh yes there is. Already told you why. If the procedure which you (untrained, unqualified, ignorant, trying to cheat) suggest were seen as ok, it would be approved. It isn't because it's not. That's not my rules, it's the law, as well as common sense.
Pal.
You can't see that - but you call me dumb?

As for google search, I have no problem about it.
Then use it for "gas training" and stop asking us for answers to exam questions so an incompetent person can cheat the system everyone else works and pays to get through.

I won't be discussing with you anymore... Stick to the problem, not the people personally.
It's an open forum, you don't have the right to have your personal stupidity ignored. I don't have a problem with the law, the regs, or other peoples' safety; you do.

If the procedure which you (untrained, unqualified, ignorant, trying to cheat) suggest were seen as ok, it would be approved. It isn't because it's not. That's not my rules, it's the law, as well as common sense.
Pal.
You can't see that - but you call me dumb?

He's trained, qualified and experienced as said before, and has as many certificates in all areas of plumbing as were possible to obtain in Poland. All translated into English. All recognizable in European Union, except for UK.

So what are you talking about?

Also as said before, I know many plumbers whi lay installations and install boilers on many sites for large, well-known UK companies. All that under supervison of ONLY A FEW CORGI registered, who hardly do any manual work themselves.

If they use your way of thinking, the UK would be in much deeper skill shortage in plumbing than it is now. And many REPUTABLE UK companies would have to cut down on their operations.

As for google search, I have no problem about it.
Then use it for "gas training" and stop asking us for answers to exam questions so an incompetent person can cheat the system everyone else
works and pays to get through.

I am not a plumber, never going to be, so yes, I am incompetent in plumbing. Just wanted to do a favour to my friend, that's all. I can always hire CORGI plumber, but I'd rather help my friend who is more qualified, experienced than 90% of local plumbers, time-served, and always on time at work unlike most of British plumbers. I've had some complaints from British customers about plumbers who never turned up to do the job they arranged.

It's an open forum, you don't have the right to have your personal stupidity ignored. I don't have a problem with the law, the regs, or other peoples' safety; you do.[/quote]

Neither do I.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back