is it raining

B

breezer

is it raining where you are?

I am in Luton, it has rained ALL DAY (and its still raining now!)

not heavy storm sort of rain, but constant not stopped once (lucky my pond has an overflow)

Sponsored Links
Absolutely poured down all day, apart from a 15 min spell.
southeast of Birmingham in Meriden.

Just starting to ease to a drizzle.

Sponsored Links
been once, never go again, (no it wasnt raining) i feel sorry for them, its still raining

Still raining here in Norwich, thats about 24 hours non stop and heavy at times. The garden is looking very water logged, but the sky is starting to get 'brighter' patches of cloud appearing.

been raining since 7 pm Saturday round here, and is still raining :( Just the thing on a bank holiday Monday, and the kids on half term, happy days indeed :( I'd post some pictures of my sunflowers, but if you think I'm going out in that ..... They've probably been washed away by now :eek:

Been raining all day yesterday, today is dry and windy, feel sorry for the Southend air show on the seafront, a Boeing 747-400 from china is going to fly low above the sea across the seafront today.

It's raining in Nottingham, just had to lend my ladders to a mate whoes roof has developed a leak.

Bit of drizzle here (East Kent M20 between J8 and J9). Yesterday lots of rain too.

left peterborough for work at 04 45am on sunday, windscreen wipers full on for 90 mins pouring in London all day left at 19 00, ditto all the way home ! left at 0345am today for station on my moped with waterproofs on got the train to Biggleswade ( anybody ever been there ) waited in the rain from 04 40 until 05 10 then bus to Hertford north station.... raining.. arrived London 06 48.. raining and it still is... roll on 15 00 cant wait for the journey home :(

Sponsored Links
Back