Is it worth..??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Power flushing a system if i am going to replace the boiler and rads....Also there will be a Magnaclean fitted to the system
lee

Sponsored Links
Only worth it if it needs it. Is the system very dirty, cold spots in rads long heat up time , dadly designed system etc etc.

If your system was originally fitted correctly with inhibitor added over the years and everything works as it should then there is a very high chance it wont need it

As far as i know the system was put in when the house was built (Aprox 15-17yrs ago)..Yes there are some of the rads that dont heat up at all....
Might just get it flushed before we invest in new boiler and rads... :D

Sponsored Links
i took it with a camera. This system had the open vent and cold feed the wrong way round for about 23 yrs :!: oopsy. This was the pipe coming up to where the vent and feed were teed in before going to the pump. I managed to cut it further down where it was "better"

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back