• Yes, you are a racist.

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • No, you are a realist.

Votes: 19 47.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It happened before you arrived. Whenever there is a controversial poll - it miraculously stays parallel. Why should the forum vote to keep moderators anonymous? Well they did.

Sponsored Links
If you've ever come across someone like this, wanting to remain anonymous is understandable.

If you're referring to Joe's post JD, don't worry, we all know that he's lost the plot - again :).

Sponsored Links
Joe has posted so many lies that he's started to lose sight of what's real and what's not.

MW

I know that you are a racist - even though you can't see it. That's your problem.

we have a rotund Roma gypsy woman.........sitting on a chair all day begging (ie.selling big issue)

In this case, ring Big Issue and tell them. They must stand up. If they sit down they are guilty of obstruction.

As I say ... Joe has posted so many lies that he's started to lose sight of what's real and what's not.

Trouble is Joe ... Nobody else can see it ... And that's YOUR problem :cool:

MW

You still showing disdain of the Roma? Of course you are. Megasupremo.

Nobody's listening Josef ... Alert the mods is you think you have a point and let them decide.

That would be the first post of mine deleted for racist bias if it happened ... You've had dozens ... Fact. :cool:

MW

megawatt: No, it's you.

joe-90: No, it's you.

Nobody's listening Josef ... Alert the mods is you think you have a point and let them decide.

That would be the first post of mine deleted for racist bias if it happened ... You've had dozens ... Fact. :cool:

MW

I've had zero racist posts deleted as I've never made one. A year ago when you were Mod 7 you deleted my anti-immigration posts but then you got the sack. We are allowed to talk about the elephant in the room these days.
I'm against immigration. You are a white supremo.
Anti immigration isn't racist. Most of the UK population are anti-immigration.
You are a white supremo that speaks of the Roma as if they were of lower caste. You are a racist.

What still makes me giggle is oil prices will never 'go down'. But they might fluctuate :idea: and generally go up. Contradition in terms.

Oh, and Roma Gypsies are hated by Joe, but need my house in England. So Joe, shall i give to them? Let them 'sponge' as you call it. I'd gladly let them have my house as I can easily afford to move, just so they can piiiisss your little numpy existense off. God, your wife must rue the day she met you (she probably didnt which is scary)

Dave the biggest MW fan in the world.

You even have over 2000 facebook 'unfans' now.

Keeps going Joe, your a cult now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back