Is Roger Waters about to be Corbynised.

Sponsored Links
Reading some of the recent articles it would appear Polly Samson (Dave Gilmour's wife) has written a lot of Pink Floyds lyrics. I didn't know that, always thought it was all Gilmour & Waters, and Mad Sid Barret in the early days.

Very occasionally, on a Saturday afternoon, when the wife's not around. I might have a couple of hours snooze on the sofa, drifting in and out of consciousness to 'Dark side of the moon' and 'Wish you were here'.

What music, what words.

Try the Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking by Roger Waters. Great album, shame about the artist- mind you, the same also applies to Eric (neo-nazi) Clapton.

Try the Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking by Roger Waters. Great album, shame about the artist- mind you, the same also applies to Eric (neo-nazi) Clapton.

I've got that on vinyl, haven't listened to it for donkeys years, haven't had a turntable for donkeys years.

I think back then, I was so besotted with the brilliance of the title track, I skipped over the rest of the album. I will revisit it on Spotify. Good tip. (y)

Sponsored Links
Corbyn and Rees- Smugg had differ... sensible about the dangers of no deal. Blup
Corbyn has always been a Eurosceptic.
He voted to leave the ECC back in 1975.
He was anti EU before Nigel Farage even thought about it.
Once he became Labour leader, he claimed to have an open mind on Brexit because he didn't want to divide the party on the issue.

Back