is sat tv worth £47.50 A MONTH

Well, I guess its horses for courses. I pay £65 per month to Sky, plus the TV licence. Thats less than a pint of beer per night. My family has 3 different TVs which can each show a different channel, across the full range available from Sky. I can also record a further different channel if there are conflicting programmes. Is it worth it?

Well, if the above package was offered to us all for free as a replacement for terrestrial TV, we would all take it. That makes it attractive in its own right. Its down to what you want to pay, or can afford to pay. I don't agree that its crap TV. Yes, some of it is crap and the only purpose of the crap is to simply fill the schedules, but not all of it is like that. The menu system makes it very easy to find what you want. If I don't want to watch TV I will not watch rubbish just because its there. I don't mind paying the £2 per day to have the ability to watch what I want, when I want.

I noticed that the OP wants free TV to enable him to see the
wars , sport, news, bullsh## re-runs, new station than i can deal with
. Basically, he wants something for nothing. He'll be demanding free entry into Warner Bros, Old Trafford, and Lords, next....

Sponsored Links
Horses for courses indeed, I'd rather drink 200 pints (not all at once you understand, and not on hot days anymore :oops:)

We pay about 55 quid. We have sky+ in the loung on its own, and a sky box in my bedroom, with a skylink to the kitchen tv.

The sky+ box was free when I bought my telly at pc world, but the offer had finished and they still had the signs up. :LOL:

Buy one of these

It plugs into the cable network and picks all the channels up. :D

or better still buy the box type in the box on ebay serch had mine 3 years now had no probs p.s dont bother with a spliter not needed old wife tales.

i will say this again type the box in ebay search burp

Sponsored Links
What do I type into ebay "the box" or what? :confused:

edit

Oh yes "the box "

D'Oh!

Sky..like anything else is worth it if you can afford it.

I refuse to pay that kind of money though to watch Premier League football..(if you want to watch foreigners theres a few sites that are free on Sky)

Plus a load of tripe fims thta are repeated over and over

As for Digiboxes..ok for the main channels but nearly everything else on there is a crock of ****.

Back