Sky

just waiting for sky to roll out there fiber bb products, up to 40mb here i come - and in my opionion sky have the best broadband in the country, the only true unlimited broadband with no usage caps or peak time throttling (bb unlimited)
Bit of a bold statement.
Especially when the best any company (including Sky) can manage round here is about 1.5Meg - apart from VM that is. Theirs is sooooper fast.

Sponsored Links
currently getting just under 14mb on copper, been with sky since they started bb.

bb is all down to how far you are from the exchange and your internal wiring.

not skys fault you live so far from the exchange, this is why bt are investing millions, in bringing fiber to the street cabnets in many areas.

sky ARE the only bb provider in the uk to offer a truely unlimited no capped bb service.

what is your line attenuation and noise margin?

also cables between you and exchange could route around a 2m route, these cables are not always line of sight.

Sponsored Links
but like i say, i get just under 14mb, all for £7.50 per month.

when fibre goes live, i will be paying £20 for upto 40mb, eventualy going up to 80mb

£20 per month no caps truley unlimited.

good aslong as you get decent speed, i was gona get some info for you had you not knowen about bb etc and was stuck on 1.5mb, thats why i wanted your attenuation, glad you dont have a crappy bb conection.

Got broadband already, then there is enough free sites on internet for watching sport live why bother paying sky.

One good thing about Sky Sports is that you can watch it anywhere...so even if we are up in Brum its possible just to log in and watch that vital football match :rolleyes: on the laptop, even if one of us was at home watching ordinary Sky it still works, all you need is your Sky password to log in.

Sponsored Links
Back