Is there a god?

Another reason why we have Gay Marriages now, because at first he forgot to create a woman!

Sponsored Links
Did anyone watch Confessions of an Alien Abductees on channel 4o

Here is a link to save you hunting: http://www.channel4.com/programmes/confessions-of-an-alien-abductee/4od

appeared to be quite convincing stories, or just ordinary people didn't seem eccentric in any way and yet what said including others near them as they saw UFO, alien beings, and how they get abducted and appear to fly through windows glass as if they were not made of physical matter, and then they are put back from where they were abducted, some were abducted whilst driving, but can't tell what happens to their cars when they get abducted.

The support group set up to deal with abductees emotional problems had its computers cleaned of terabytes of data!

i don't think this funny or coincident!

One prominent guy who is head of a certain Town Hall, even get followed in his car by an MI5 agent in an Audi wherever he goes, and he said he is used to it, he calls it cat and mouse game, he asked TV camera crew to start filming the MI5 guy following him in an Audi car, to purposely let him know that they are aware of him and are filming him following them.

I think it is the MI5 who are the alien abductees? :rolleyes:

And I swear, as I was doing some final editing to my above post, my computer crashed - it went blue screen, so now i am convinced that anyone on this Alien subject is being haunted by agents, all our internet activities are being monitored, spyware embedded in our OS, so watch out before you become another victim of abduction! :cry:

Funny how I saw a man in an Audi waiting for nearly 45 minutes outside my house today around 11 or 12 pm and then after he saw me he drove away!
I noticed how that car had a strange number plate it had number 44 on the plate, was an Audi estate with very sleek aerodynamic looks which made it look more like a coupe, but definitely it looked very suspicious!

Well guys if I get abducted then you know who is behind this all. :mad:

Where is Pred when I need him? :rolleyes:

Sitting outside your house watching your back in my Audi..:cool:

Sponsored Links
Thanks Pred, I knew I could count on you! :LOL:

You see now Pred, it is all coming together, UFO's Aliens beings, abductions and MI5 agents seems to be all involved in this big plot to overthrow God and rule this earth directly!

I think I have just cracked this illuminati thing!

One prominent guy who is head of a certain Town Hall, even get followed in his car by an MI5 agent in an Audi wherever he goes...

Excellent idea. Considering my opinion of local authorities, with their money grabbing ideas (did you see the documentary the other day about fining motorists?) and wasteful spending, I think they should be followed everywhere by MI5 agents.

Back