1. Visiting from the US? Why not try DIYnot.US instead? Click here to continue to DIYnot.US.
    Dismiss Notice

Is there a wireless thermostat that can connect with a Smart underfloor heating thermostat ?

Discussion in 'Plumbing and Central Heating' started by Mark Mitchell, 12 Oct 2021.

1. Mark Mitchell

Mark Mitchell

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Hi Hi,

I currently have a Central Heating system controlled by a Honeywell CM927 wireless thermostat.

It suffers from the common complaint of a faulty LCD screen. I have tried the fix seen on YouTube to warm up the LCD screen, but still can't get it to work well enough to be able to use the programmable settings.

I was looking to replace it with a Tado wireless thermostat, but one part of my heating system is my electrical underfloor heating in the basement kitchen, which the Tado cannot control. For that I have an AUBE TH132-F thermostat built into the wall that no longer works.

So looking for a new wireless thermostat and a new thermostat for the underfloor heating. Is there any system where I can control both ? Or will I have to buy a Tado (or equivalent) and a separate "Smart" Underfloor heating thermostat ?

As usual all advice will be very gratefully received.

Cheers

Mark

2. Sponsored Links
  3. muggles

muggles

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Heatmiser Neo

• Thanks Thanks x 1