Smart thermostat recommendation (3 channel control)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I was thinking of replacing my manual thermostat in my new build with a smart thermostat, so that i can remotely turn on the heating and hot water.

Currently there are two therma temperature thermostats, controlling the two heating zones and TQX0027 (3 Channel controller) which I can use to switch on the heating+hot water .

Initially looked into tado and then read on the forums, that there isn't great support for 3 channel systems on tado and it was recommended to leave the therma controller with permanent hit water on and use tado for the two heating thermostats only.

Is there another smart thermostat brand which you would recommend in my situation whereby I can control heating for 2 zones and turn the hot water on/off.

Many thanks,

Sponsored Links
2 channel programmer and programmable thermostats? Setting heating to constant and using the programmable thermostats for the timings?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back