Is there an answer to this insanity

Sponsored Links
They are getting ready for civil disorder when the financial collapse occurs in the near future.
There's two kinds of people in the world. Those with guns and those that dig.

You only have to watch the Piers Morgan U tube clips to see how unhinged a lot of American citizens are. Even the women are gun fanatics.

I reckon they ought to make gun ownership compulsory in America and give them out free to everyone...

Then we build a great wall around the place and watch them wipe each other out...

Problem solved!

Sponsored Links
I believe it's a feeling of insecurity.

Why else would they have a dozen nuclear aircraft carriers, to say nothing of all their other military assets?

At least they're not a muslim country. Can you imagine what would happen then?

EDIT: I've just realise that I'm sure I posted this message (or one like it) on this thread last night. If I did, and the mods have deleted it because I mentioned that which must not be mentioned, I apologise.

If that is the case, may I congratulate the mods concerned for not deleting the whole thread. Perhaps it would be even better if they deleted the message and added a statement that they had done so.

At my age, my memory isn't what it once was and at least I'd know that I actually posted it and didn't just think about posting it, if you see what I mean! :rolleyes:

See what's happening in Nairobi and Mumbai before. When THEY turn their attention back to us, you'll wish you had a weapon to protect your family.

Funnily enough THEY never committed a terrorist attack against US in the uk until WE started firing OUR guns during OUR illegal invasions of THEIR countries... :rolleyes:

If I was living in America I'd have some heavy weaponry in the home.

I seen something a while back about an energy blackout in the UK and this guy was boasting about having a genny.

Next night 3 blokes was standing in his living room demanding he hand over the genny and all he had was jack sh@it to protect himself with.

Yes there is. You don't live there so mind your own goddamn business.
In vain I hoped for an intelligent response to a problem that affects millions of my fellow humans in that marvelous but troubled land. Maybe an understanding of the problem from another angle. Or a disagreement as to whether there is indeed a problem. Alas it was not to be, Just a crass, inane meaningless comment, which really wasn't a contribution to a possible debate. Rather a hapless, immature attempt at wind up.
Over the years I have come to despair at the direction the GD forum seems to be heading. Into a state of moribund mundaneness. Maybe it is time to abandon it to the Morlocks who dwell therein and let them feed off each other.

Its a good reply though.
If you were brought up in America you would own guns as they are freely available.

I wonder if the bank in 'Bowling For Columbine' still hands out free guns when you open an account.

Anyone know how to open an American bank account?

:D

The right to bear arms was written in the US Constitution by the founding fathers of the country specifically to allow the people to wrestle back power from a tyrannical or oppressive government. That is a very good thing. Sadly, the American people are proving rather reticent on this matter and prefer to be distracted by the onslaught of BS that is pumped into their homes daily.

Americans have the right to bear arms for personal protection and for use when forming a militia. :eek:

In the days of the Founding Fathers, America did not have a standing army. The job of keeping us aggressive Brits at bay fell to the local citizens and a damn fine job they made of it. :D

Sponsored Links
Back