Is this a real person?

Sponsored Links
Obviously in Argentina, the electorate are blind. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
So are the British... ;)

cameron,+david.jpg

Sponsored Links
Most older women look like that in S.America. At least she's making an effort and hasn't let herself go, like some older birds.

(not saying she had much to let go of in the first place)

I think her point is valid, and makes a good point. This country is a former colonial country in decline. This country feels the need to fight all wars around the World, but has no colonial backup anymore, as the territories have been handed back. GB UK is punching above it's weight, and doesn't have support from collonies. We have no right to be in terrotories, and those sent home dead, are not 'heros', but fools, for fighting an illegal war, they themselves should withdraw. The private sector is enmasse going on strike. When will the Government learn? Never.

Britain doesn't rule the World anymore...don't send people to fight illegal wars. Again.

mick your wrong the falkland isle are populated by brits it is british
and so oil reseves recently found their

mick your wrong the falkland isle are populated by brits it is british
and so oil reseves recently found their

I didn't mention the Falkland Islands, although there are masses of oil reserves off shore, that are being discussed. Somebody else mentioned Argentina. The 'Empire' that Britain controls are mainly the Falkland Islands, and Gibraltar?..any more?

If they decided to invade again tomorrow, could we defeat them again, our forces being as stretched as they are? I don't think we could count on the yanks to help us out here, they are on good terms with Argentina.

More to the point, where would the money come from? This Libya thing is expected to run into the hundreds of millions

Sponsored Links
Back