Shop an illegal immigrant.

most of you can probably travel and work wherever you like, but some people just by sheer chance were born in other parts off the world and have to duck and dive everywhere with a ball and chain around there leg be glad its not you!

KNOBHEAD :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
As I understand it, we have an open door policy for EU nationals. Last time I looked, so did Ireland and Sweden - but not many choose to live in Sweden. Why not? :?: :?: :?:

It can hardly be a language problem since most Swedes speak good English. And I don't think its a climate problem either; Eastern Europe freezes over every winter. What are the Swedes doing that we aren't? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Hmm could be Not paying them loads of benefits? :?: :?: :?: Or perhaps Deporting them as soon as they commit crime (without recourse to the ECHR) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

As I understand it, we have an open door policy for EU nationals. Last time I looked, so did Ireland and Sweden - but not many choose to live in Sweden. Why not? :?: :?: :?:

It can hardly be a language problem since most Swedes speak good English. And I don't think its a climate problem either; Eastern Europe freezes over every winter. What are the Swedes doing that we aren't? :confused: :confused: :confused:

we are talking about illegal immigrants so open door policy doesnt apply otherwise they would be "legal" as in permitted ;)

Hmm could be Not paying them loads of benefits? :?: :?: :?: Or perhaps Deporting them as soon as they commit crime (without recourse to the ECHR) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
illegals get basic housing and about £40 a week for there food and clothing requirements and are not allowed to work so legally cannot pay there way

Sponsored Links
illegals get basic housing and about £40 a week for there food and clothing requirements and are not allowed to work so legally cannot pay there way

I think the key word is illegal here. Should they even be getting housing when we have such a level of homelessness within our population? Surely deportation of these ILLEGALS and providing this housing and £40pw should be going to people who are indigenous and not illegal...?
[/u]

I think the key word is illegal here. Should they even be getting housing when we have such a level of homelessness within our population? Surely deportation of these ILLEGALS and providing this housing and £40pw should be going to people who are indigenous and not illegal...?
[/u]

this is why the government is glad they disapear as they no long have to give them money or lodgings

So why are they asking you to shop them?

There is only so much Herring a non Swede can eat...

What everyone has missed is the illegal immigrents run the shops............

well the thread has been edited as you would expect
but mods as my post was rational reasonable and non offensive can you please
only alter perhaps the quote if thats a problem
my origional post

As an added bonus to the "shop an illegal immigrant" thread, surely we should "shop" an illegal anything and everything :confused:

the problem there is people make assumptions
without an admission off guilt how do you know who is an illegal immigrant a child molester bank robber excceding the speed limit avoiding taxes working cash in hand working for pin money on the dole avoiding paying council tax or tv licence not paying maintainance burning red diesel buying illegal fags or duty free
letting your kids eats food in the supermarket and throwing the wrappers away before the checkout
where do we draw the line ???

the simple fact is we don't know who is breaking the law by looking at them
but we all do it to some extent or other me included

The point I was making earlier, that two factories employ Polish only people, that they are raided every 6 months or so, and a load of people are arrested. But then they disappear off the map, only to end up working there again shortly after, and are arrested again, the cycle continues.

If the factories paid minimum wage, and didn't exploit people, then people out of work would have a job. Simple.

It's because as already stated, the Government bites, but doesn't have any teeth, they either go off radar for a bit, supported for money by their mates that aren't caught, from the money that would be streamed straight out of the economy anyway, so a vicious circle. Any hint at a humans right contravention, would cost the Government millions in court fees, so does nothing.

If Poland, and other Eastern European countries Governments got off their backside, and there was a minimum wage across the EU, then there would not be illegal immigrants, or any immigrants. But as their economies suck, they bleed ours dry.

Sponsored Links
Back