Shop an illegal immigrant.

So shop an immigrant....I know of two factories that WON'T employ British people, and all that work there are illegals. But WHO to report it to? I've complained for years!

yes of course they are, 2 factories only employing illegals workers.....and they still operate?

You could always ask for a job there, but we all know you get more on beneifts than they would pay you!

Sponsored Links
There is a Polish recruitment place right outside the dole office, the adverts are posted in Polish. I suggest the people working there, may be doing so illegally? Who to report it to?

Wake up Moody, Poland has been in the EU for quite some time now so if those in the office are Polish, they are legal.

whilst i agree illegal immigrants should not be here
by there nature the vast majority cost this country nothing whilst paying vat on any thing they buy[except exempt items ]

Sponsored Links
by there nature the vast majority cost this country nothing whilst paying vat on any thing they buy[except exempt items ]

Can't agree with that BA. What about the tax evasion (as most of them work in the black economy (sad choice of words) What about the cost of employing the UK Border Agency workers to track them down? What about the cost of keeping them in a secure place until they are deported? What about the spiralling costs incurred when they appeal against deportation? (they are awarded legal aid to fight any deportation order and it's you and me that pay for it) Once an appeal is lodged, they need to be accommodated, can't work, (but under HR act they are then entitled to benefits).
So the economic impact of illegal immigrants is spread far and wide.

:LOL: Hogwash, I'm afraid. For all the reasons stated by Joinerjohn and many more.

Eg. Do they live in caves? No, they contribute to Britain's housing shortage, and push up housing costs for everyone. Do they walk everywhere? No, they contribute to public transport overcrowding, needing more vehicles, pollution and roads.

And where do they magic this money from to pay VAT? Undercutting legal workers and increasing employment, meaning more benefits paid to the unemployed.

by there nature they wish to remain below the radar so do a runner at the first opportunity so they get nowt from the state
they cannot afford to buy so tend to live with friends or overcrowded rentals several to a room
they usually work in very very poor jobs below the minimum wage like fruit picking restaurant and hospitality some will off course progress to £30 a day casual labouring

now the government know where a lot off them are as you have all said but the simple facts are they have neither the resources or the money to both find and detain them till due process has taken place

It's pretty well documented that all major cities tolerate an immigrant underclass as using legal labour would raise prices and deter tourists. That's why restaurants and Pimlico hotels are never targeted.

most of you can probably travel and work wherever you like, but some people just by sheer chance were born in other parts off the world and have to duck and dive everywhere with a ball and chain around there leg be glad its not you!

It's pretty well documented that all major cities tolerate an immigrant underclass as using legal labour would raise prices and deter tourists. That's why restaurants and Pimlico hotels are never targeted.

However, if illegal immigrants had no source of income at all then one can only assume that crime would increase (everyone has to eat), and so it makes unfortunate sense to permit such employment to exist.

As I understand it, we have an open door policy for EU nationals. Last time I looked, so did Ireland and Sweden - but not many choose to live in Sweden. Why not? :?: :?: :?:

It can hardly be a language problem since most Swedes speak good English. And I don't think its a climate problem either; Eastern Europe freezes over every winter. What are the Swedes doing that we aren't? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Sponsored Links
Back